Andy Taylor - Nobody's Business (unreleased album finally out)

Stefan

The unreleased CD from Andy finally released. Unofficial release but nevertheless.

I got the 2 CD Collector's Edition today and I can't wait the hear it. This was supposed to be released right after the debut but for some reasons unknown it got scrapped. Instead the covers album 'Dangerous' got released.

This is brought to you by Duran Duran Fan Club. I wish they would get their hands on Duran Duran's unreleased album 'Reportage' which includes Andy's final work with the band.

You can get it here: http://www.shop.duran2.net/instock/7609/at_nb02collectors.htm

Info from the site: 

Nobody's Business 2CD (Collector's Edition)
Price: $34.95 (free shipping worldwide)

2CD: DD Fan Club • DPRO-29818-2 (UK 2020)

Nobody's Business was written and recorded throughout 1988 and had it been released as intended in 1989, Nobody's Business would have been widely known as Andy Taylor's second solo album. Instead, the 1990 covers album Dangerous stole that accolade. In Andy's autobiography only one sullen mention is made of it: "Nobody's Business" — (solo album — unreleased). 

Limited Collector's Edition 2CD features original 11-track album recording on disc one plus 35 minutes worth of bonus material and a 25 minute Japanese media interview from 1986 on disc two. Presented with a 12-page full color picture booklet outlining the making of Nobody's Business, including an exclusive postcard of Andy Taylor photo by Liz Wuillermin. Previously unavailable and unreleased. All tracks have been carefully remastered from the original archive tapes. Original 2CD set professionally mastered and manufactured (not a CD-R). Perfect sound quality (10). 

taylor, a. - nobody's business.jpg

taylor, a. - nobody's business 2.jpg

taylor, a. - nobody's business 3.jpg

Edited by Stefan

• My Little Pony
53 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Moody , Marsden and BA Robinson. Not a bad set of musicians to have involved. 

And B.A. Robertson, too.

;}

• 2023 Gold Donors
6 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

And B.A. Robertson, too.

;}

4 days into the new year and you have to start busting balls !

Just because you have over 10,000 posts doesn't give you the right to behave like this !:lol:

• My Little Pony
48 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

4 days into the new year and you have to start busting balls !

Just because you have over 10,000 posts doesn't give you the right to behave like this !:lol:

My New Year's resolution was to correct even more people. So, just tryna start off strong. 

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Remember he has more posts than you !

I view this site exclusively on mobile, so I don't see post counts. When someone mentioned my 10,000+ post count a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe it. Have I really got no life? 

Haha. 

;}

• 2023 Gold Donors
20 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I view this site exclusively on mobile, so I don't see post counts. When someone mentioned my 10,000+ post count a few weeks ago, I couldn't believe it. Have I really got no life? 

Haha. 

;}

You've been averaging somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 posts per year.Or 3 posts a day.

Since you don't have a life you probably should invest in a tower or desktop computer.Or even just a laptop so you can see how many posts you have.With the right attitude you could become the first person to reach 100,000 posts !

• My Little Pony
7 hours ago, nyoilers said:

You've been averaging somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,000 posts per year.Or 3 posts a day.

Since you don't have a life you probably should invest in a tower or desktop computer.Or even just a laptop so you can see how many posts you have.With the right attitude you could become the first person to reach 100,000 posts !

Then would I have a life?

• 1 month later...

Is this the guy from the Bee Gees?

just solo shit right?