JOHN SYKES new song (2021)

AlphaMale

Finally!  Not his best song by any means, but a solid track.  I'm pretty sure this was one of the tunes originally mentioned as being part of this album that's been shelved for awhile.  Not sure if he updated the lyrics but it's interesting to see how it relates a little to some of what went on in 2020.

• Like 1

Definitely sounds like Sykes. The song is a little meh for me, but no doubt the musicianship is top notch and the chorus hook isn't bad. I'm sure there is better stuff on the full CD but I believe this was released first because of the lyrical meaning. Hope we actually see this CD this year. I see no sign of Golden Robot Records on that video. 

7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Golden Robot has so many bands on their roster e.g. A New Revenge, L.A.Guns ( Riley/Nickels,), Dave Evans, they don't promote the label at all.

• 6 months later...

New video for the song "Out Alive".   I recall hearing this track awhile back.  I think it's better than the single released earlier this year and would have fit in well on any of his prior solo albums.