Crazy Lixx - Fish

Stefan

The seventh album 'Fish' out next year through Frontiers.

From Crazy Lixx:

MERRY X-MAS from CRAZY LIXX!

Let’s not get into what a year it has been, but for one it did give us some time to work on a lot of new music. There has been some talking about a new album, and yes, we are just about to enter the studio and start the recording of what will be our seventh studio album!

We also have a lot of shows booked for 2021 and we hope they will all proceed as planned. Either way, you’ll be updated here on our page.

We want to wish you all the best of times during the holidays! Be safe and follow your local restrictions so we can all party together when everything gets back to normal - If it was ever normal in the first place...

CRAZY LIXX
Chrisse, Jens, Danny, Jens & Joél 

One positive thing about the whole Corona situation is that it has given us a lot of extra time to work on the next album. So much in fact that we've already finished a bunch of songs, including the title track: Fish! 

The album won't be out for another couple of months but here is a little sneak preview of the title track - Enjoy!

Share if you dig!

https://fi-fi.facebook.com/crazylixx/videos/vb.153493064670896/627121854802665/?type=2&theater

Edited by Stefan

• My Little Pony
19 minutes ago, melodicrock said:

It is a joke. I can imagine a fleet of ambulances on their way to Frontiers HQ for revival duties though....hahahahaha

But is a new album next year a joke?

Haha. The FB post has an accompanying updated band pic for the song too. Funny. Hoping a new proper album is due soon, though. 

Still very bummed I missed out on seeing these guys live with the whole Melodicrockfest fuck around. So close yet so far. 

11 hours ago, Geoff said:

Haha. The FB post has an accompanying updated band pic for the song too. Funny. Hoping a new proper album is due soon, though. 

Still very bummed I missed out on seeing these guys live with the whole Melodicrockfest fuck around. So close yet so far. 

New album is coming!