Issa - Queen Of Broken Hearts

Stefan

Oh dear, here we go again. A thread full of people moaning about her vocals, again. Think it's all been said before, kids. We can go back over every single other Issa related thread and see the comments from last time. :(

I, for one, opened this thread because I am interested in the new tunes. To me, she holds as much - if not more - appeal than any other female fronted project. 'Crossfire' is easily one of the better albums I've heard in the last decade and I look forward to hearing what she releases next. 

If the thread's just going to be full of whingers I might just ignore the thread and wait for the album to be released and enjoy it in peace and quiet. ;)

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh dear, here we go again. A thread full of people moaning about her vocals, again. Think it's all been said before, kids. We can go back over every single other Issa related thread and see the comments from last time. :(

I, for one, opened this thread because I am interested in the new tunes. To me, she holds as much - if not more - appeal than any other female fronted project. 'Crossfire' is easily one of the better albums I've heard in the last decade and I look forward to hearing what she releases next. 

If the thread's just going to be full of whingers I might just ignore the thread and wait for the album to be released and enjoy it in peace and quiet. ;)

Sometimes I really wonder about you. Her vocals are so pisspoor weak, any semblance of a good hook/tune is ruined. 

You slag a lot of bands that aren't that bad. Yet you like Issa? It boggles the mind.

7 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Sometimes I really wonder about you. Her vocals are so pisspoor weak, any semblance of a good hook/tune is ruined. 

You slag a lot of bands that aren't that bad. Yet you like Issa? It boggles the mind.

Nah mate, not me you should be worried about. The main factor for me here is that I don't actually think she has that bad a voice at all - not compared to some out there. Her vocals have never once stood out to me as something I need to worry about. In a world with so many truly shocking voices, hers just isn't one or even close, to me. Obviously others disagree, but like I say, I am yet to have an issue with her voice so it's not like I think I'm putting up with a bad voice for the sake of good songs. I love the songs, and I have no issue with her voice. Win/win. ;)

On 12/14/2020 at 12:52 AM, nyoilers said:

I heard her voice on a Ted Poley release and it was the worst song on the CD.I don't need to hear anything from her again.

ha ha truth

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Glen said:

ha ha truth

I love Ted, but let's be honest. No one sounds like a diamond in that song. It's actually a really nice song, but neither of their finest hour. 

13 hours ago, Geoff said:

I love Ted, but let's be honest. No one sounds like a diamond in that song. It's actually a really nice song, but neither of their finest hour. 

I deleted it from my playlist 

18 minutes ago, Eric3 said:

Please bring back the Martin brothers for this one, Crossfire is one of my all-time favorites and it was painful to hear this project get del Vecchio'd.

personally I don't want the Martin bros wasting their great songs on her :lol:

25 minutes ago, Glen said:

personally I don't want the Martin bros wasting their great songs on her :lol:

This. I remember a few decent hooks on Crossfire that were totally wasted on her piss weak vocals. She isn't really even hot. What's her appeal?? :rofl2:

• 4 weeks later...