Budderside - Spiritual Violence

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• The media will do what it has always done....it will switch to whatever president/party is in power and go after them at every opportunity....people have short memories, they went after Bill Clinton and the Dems without mercy over his sexcapades.... although Trump has set the bar considerably lower (underground) as to what constitutes bad/stupid behaviour so we will have to see how long it takes for the mainstream media to forget about Trump.... actually since Trump isn't really going away and will be telling anyone who listens that he will be the Republican candidate in 2024, the Dems may be looked upon with relief/favor for quite some time.... As for the Dems having their way in the 3 houses...I expect them to tear themselves apart at the seams with the progressives (regressives) fighting the moderates and getting very little of substance done, heck they may have to get moderate Republicans to work with them!!....just like the Reps in their first 2 years with Trump, they should have done a lot more but ended up fighting amongst themselves....
    • Ya know buddy, I will be honest with you, i was experimenting with substances in this frame of my life, and I dont remember the music because it was a jr high party and they only listened to shit then, I wasnt lucky where I gota go to partys in the 80s, Rap was becoming prolific, I remember sitting tripping on Acid at this one party in high school and I started feeling violent because every fucking party I went to they were all playing the same fucking 2pac cd, and it really begin to eat at me, and as the acid kicked in I stood up and walked over to the cd changer, and i was well fucking tripping, i couldnt figure out where the stop button was, i just started pushing them all, nothing was happening, and i thought people were starting to look at me, and see i couldnt figure this out, i lost my shit and just grabbed the fucker off the shelf and walked to the window and threw it down into the driveway, music was still playing, 2pac, I dont remember alot but I remember being restrained in a bedroom by some seniors waiting on my fellow baseball teammates to show up and retrieve me, I was suspended for 3 games so I just quit baseball, fuck em, I guess from what the girl I was frying with told me, I threw their changer out and busted it into pieces, the 2pac was coming from a sony discman they had plugged into the amp, that wouldve been much cheaper to replace, point is, if some fucking Venom, or Suicidal wouldve been playing, I probably wouldve had a good party, btw, all I remember about losing my virginity, was being ultra paranoid someone was gonna walk in, putting my junk in, and not even getting 5 full pumps off before I busted, then not wanting to look at the chick again, not at school, especially not there, if you guys were into the music playing your a much better man then I.
    • That's the problem with the Dems winning all 3 branches: if things don't go exactly to plan, there's no one for the media to scapegoat, unless they go back to Hillary's "vast rightwing conspiracy" mantra. We may see the ultra-left-wing progressives like AOC, Omar, and Bernie cannibalizing the moderates. There have already been hints of it around the edges, but without the Bad Orange Man to blame for everything including global warming and tooth decay, what are they going to do?
    • Max Cruise is the synthwave project of Austrailian multi-instrumentalist Benjamin Harrison.  
    • That Bad Wolves album is awesome.. shame Tommy Vext is no longer the vocalist. New album is pretty much wrote and ready to be recorded whenever they replace him. 
    • I think the debut is their weakest album añd Invincible is their weakest lead track, albeit v good. Walk away & Watch the Fire are better tho imo.  However just to clarify I would rate all 3 albums at least 85-90%  super consistent band. I also love the 2 singles so far - they would both rank in the top 20-30 songs I heard in 2020. in fact this has me interested now and I haven't properly rated an album for ages so I might later and see how it pans out.  debut will prob come out on top now lol. I think they all will be close 
    • Also, will be interesting to see how the US mdia handles the new president. They've kinda set him up as the saint vs Trumps sinner. Will he continue to get a hall pass on scrutiny? Or will they need someone else to savage, so just swap to him?
    • I've been binging on Below Deck. Far more entertaining. I mean your reality political show was entertaining for a while, but then it got very sooky. I'm no big Trump fam, but I do think that a lot of his humor went over most heads, and instead of saying "it was a joke" he just didn't give a fuck. As for cancel culture, we the poor dude who created Coon cheese lost his legacy. Seems society couldn't differentiate between real life and a racist slur. We have a reporter on the ABC here, her name is Ash Raper. Fuck knows how she been allowed to not have to change her name.... I can see Jesse James Dupree up before a court one day answering to he "if it feels good, do it" mantra That leaves the door open for far too many things lol I'm thinking that the term 'snowflakes' will be used a lot this year. It's already an annoying term, will only get worse...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.