A Facebook Page worth following

Leykis101

I just wanted to bring this to anyone who cares attention, if your a fan of outspoken big mouth muthafuckers who are also fucking hilarious, a name I'm sure we all know has kept me entertained for years now, Juno Roxus is 24 hr hilarity, this motherfucker has been put in FB jail more times then I've been in the real one, he keeps getting band and he cant figure out why he can just make a new account under his real name and they never catch it, he fucks with the FB operators so bad it's almost side splitting, he purposely puts shit up to see if he can get away with it, right now he's making fun of a bunch of old Aussie celebrities who I guess are selling their likeness to their fans, so right now for a limited time, if you have a B-Day coming up for $2,400 he will send you a B-Day video of him taking a piss, and singing happy b-day, Ive been watching him do this shit for a few years now, and it's only dull when he's banned and hasn't got back on yet, i was just letting everyone know in case they wanted to tune into the shit show, BTW, probably not a great idea to tune in if your a Biden supporter, he keeps purposely putting shit up about Biden being a pedophile to trigger the fact checkers, it's hilarious.

Man this is pure entertainment

127152642_3783260028433792_3681079510893918650_o.jpg

He doesn't seem to be that interested any more, he gets irritated when people start asking him, I have to stop myself sometimes and think, this dude sang one of my favorite songs, My Way, as you can imagine, I get pretty triggered and start instigating with him, he's like one of those people your mom wouldn't let you hang out with, he's fucking great

• 2023 Gold Donors

"Nightstreet" would definitely be in my top 10.

Were you aware of "De-Arrow"? Not all the tracks are sung by Juno and although the other vocals are great, you can hear the different level of quality when he sings.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

Well bro, congrats, I can honestly say I have never heard this band, let me check them out and get back

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Well bro, congrats, I can honestly say I have never heard this band, let me check them out and get back

Their CD is on its second print at 20th Century Records label. Were a great live band at Billboards every Thursday night.

R I P Jackie

• Like 1

Holy Shit, I'm literally almost hoarse from laughing so hard, this is pure entertainment, and awesome entertainment at that.

Juno.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Just cause it's so damn entertaining, Mr. Roxas finished his 6 months in Facebook jail and was reinstated the day before xmas, he's now suspended for 7 days again, I tried to post the screenshot but all my space is used up so I cant post anymore pics, but if you want to see just go to FB and look, the hilarious thing about it is he cant post, but he can still text, so he is posting shit by way of text, this dudes a fucking riot.