Trunk slams the AMA's

You all know how much I hate this fat puke, but for one time he did something honorable, so for that I commend him, but I still think he's a fat puke, I dont really care about the AMA, EVH would probably be offended to have his name associated with pure shit, and the bulk of it's audience probably has no clue who EVH is anyways, since their pulling a collective IQ of about 2, not an audience I look at very highly.

https://popculture.com/music/news/amas-2020-eddie-trunk-slams-show-profanity-laced-rant-not-celebrating-eddie-van-halen/?fbclid=IwAR0lH-xvUAqbqlihpOh108kZJ31mDYKop4Ra_n_qIZUwwWBi7AkdrarrvLg

2 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Award shows are all shit....

Especially that one! so are the people who attend an the bulk of it's audience, their the ones who mutilate the english language, and are to illiterate to even rap anymore, so they just mumble, and the people who think FUCK! this sounds awesome, are the rest of the genetic novelty that make up and make that the premier award show ever.

• My Little Pony
16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Especially that one! so are the people who attend an the bulk of it's audience, their the ones who mutilate the english language, and are to illiterate to even rap anymore, so they just mumble, and the people who think FUCK! this sounds awesome, are the rest of the genetic novelty that make up and make that the premier award show ever.

Yeah, it's literally called Mumble Rap. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Makes no sense at all that his name wasn't even mentioned, that is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard!!

5 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Makes no sense at all that his name wasn't even mentioned, that is one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard!!

seriously bro, Have you peaked in on it at all in the last 10 years? I have peaked, if you have seen even a segment of it, you wouldn't be that shocked, it's been basically taken over, I think they don't call it the BET Awards because they cant have two awards shows with the same name, and they have to keep 1 of them that way it's reverse affirmative action.

Edited by Leykis101

I remember telling my father 30 years ago that I will always love popular music of the era that I am in...I would always be hip and cool. 

I was dead wrong... I hate today’s pop music. Utter fucking garbage!!!

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

I remember telling my father 30 years ago that I will always love popular music of the era that I am in...I would always be hip and cool. 

I was dead wrong... I hate today’s pop music. Utter fucking garbage!!!

There is still some good in the midst of it all.