Should the political/COVID discussions be allowed to continue?

Should political/COVID discussion be allowed to continue here at HH?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a NON-public poll, meaning that people cannot see your responses, because I want people to feel comfortable with answering honestly.

I just want to get a feel for the community's take on some of the rancorous discussion going on.

Thanks!

-Dan

• heavyharmonies featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When people start editing your quotes and making you sound like you're editing the quote, it's time to pull the plug IMO.

• 2020 Gold Donors
13 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

When people start editing your quotes

I did that as an absolute one off for a laugh. Don't be such a sensitive puppy.

Although, it is quite a serious offence that IMO warrants a warning point. It's the only way I'll learn......... Dan?

13 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Although, it is quite a serious offence that IMO warrants a warning point. It's the only way I'll learn......... Dan?

:baneed:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

I wasn't referring to yours. 

• Like 1
  • 2020 Gold Donors
32 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I wasn't referring to yours. 

Yeah, I know mate. I was just trying to squeeze a warning point out of Dan.

People WANT warning points? #2021crazy

Maybe I should make forum warning points an incentive during the donation drive... I'll make literally TENS of dollars! :lol:

• 2020 Gold Donors
17 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

People WANT warning points? #2021crazy

Maybe I should make forum warning points an incentive during the donation drive... I'll make literally TENS of dollars! :lol:

Are you kidding? Those warning points are highly sought after. 

Forget the DD icons, a warning point would be a true badge of honor, but as I've mentioned before, if Cody can't get one, then there's no chance for the rest of us.

• My Little Pony
On 2/14/2021 at 11:52 AM, AlphaMale said:

When people start editing your quotes and making you sound like you're editing the quote, it's time to pull the plug IMO.

Well, nobody can ever edit your post. They can misquote you, sure, but all you have to do is scroll up to read the original. The only person who can alter your post is yourself. Or maybe Dan. Does Dan have that power? 

In any case, I don't see how that should give reason to remove political discussion. 

• Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out how 20 people voted yet the running total is 13 to 5.

Do we have illegals voting ??

18 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Do we have illegals voting ??

Yep. Since the Biden administration entered office, that's the new way. :lol:

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Yep. Since the Biden administration entered office, that's the new way. :lol:

As long as the illegals vote the way that I want them to then I'm fine with it.

• Haha 1