My completely awesome day

Leykis101

So I'm laying here bored as fuck, with a dude nurse?? WTF, so I thought I'd share another cherry on my Saturday cake aside from having to come to this fucking lame hospital this morning, I cant remember if I discussed an incident that occurred in September while I was waiting to make a left at a stop light in Salt Lake City?? if I did then you know what I'm talking about, if I haven't, I don't want to draw it all out right now, but lets just say I had some of those little antifa maggots stand in front of my jeep, as I tried to creep through them, one of them smashed the side of my Jeep with a baton, lets just say I got out and he got tuned up, I was seeing red, well this girl Ive been seeing picked up my mail today, and there was a letter from the 1st District Prosecutors office, it was a summons, I guess I did a little more damage to this pussy then I initially thought, to the tune of if I don't have a damn good explanation they are going to charge me criminally, he said he was walking on the crosswalk when I pulled up jumped out and just started fucking him up, for absolutely no reason, boy this has my blood pressure in the cheap seats, I should've made it so he couldn't remember what happened, that's the only part im pissed off about, the best thing to take from this folks, if you run into an antifa pussy, finish the job, or they will show you why they are the biggest cowards in the world, I'll keep you posted, I haven't even read the summons yet, as she cant bring it to the hospital.

• 7 months later...

Well I had trial today, so I can now officially talk about this, they wanted me to plead to simple assault and they would drop it from a felony to a misdemeanor, that was in Feb, i told them to fuck themselves, I want to take it to trial, well it took the jurors 15 MINUTES!!! to come back with a not guilty verdict LOL, and im a free fucking man, my attorneys turned around and hit this little scumbag with not only a civil suit, but filed criminal felony aggravated assault charges with intent, so the second the judge declared me innocent and released me from court my attorneys went straight down to the main floor, filed criminal charges and the sheriffs immediately went to arrest this little fucking puke pussy bitch ass coward antifa faggot, im gonna ruin this mother fuckers life, and im gonna spend however much money it takes, if I cant physically have my way with him, im gonna keep him wrapped up for as long as I can, he will regret the day he made that decision to be a faggot and assault my Jeep at a stop light, it will be the most expensive decision he will ever make, and I am talking to reporters at the local Fox and NBC affiliates to cover the story, and im going to contact FOX news channel, this dude fucked with the wrong one this time, and I hope all them Antifa faggots come after me, I got something for them as well, LOL I feel so relieved, I just had to unload, I guess I am going to let people on FB know, I just cant be tagged as having anything to do with the PB on Facebook so I gotta watch what I do.

• Like 3

• My Little Pony
15 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

little fucking puke pussy bitch ass coward antifa faggot

Just remember this phrase goes over so well on live television. I'll be rooting for ya!

Gotta love it when they lie and use lawfare against a decent bloke and it backfires on them. Good luck Leykis and I would say I'm rooting for ya like Karpet but that means something different here in Oz. 😜

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Just remember this phrase goes over so well on live television. I'll be rooting for ya!

I'll reword it of course, how about poor mislead antisocial with non vaginal access and prefers large anal intrusions but would prefer to be the deliverer of fellatio, and couldn't swing a pry bar hard enough to do to my jeep what I did to his jaw, collar bone, rear ribs and ankle, with whiplash, that was the Japanese bonus track

7 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Did you celebrate with a G-off tongue bath?

He's on location doing his new movie , but I will

5 hours ago, auslander said:

Gotta love it when they lie and use lawfare against a decent bloke and it backfires on them. Good luck Leykis and I would say I'm rooting for ya like Karpet but that means something different here in Oz. 😜

Thanks man, I lost about 20lbs stressed out over this, they were talking about charging me with attempted homicide and I started throwing up, man I can't even explain what that feels like, I don't wish it on anyone

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, auslander said:

Who's to say I didn't mean it that way?

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Thanks man, I lost about 20lbs stressed out over this, they were talking about charging me with attempted homicide and I started throwing up, man I can't even explain what that feels like, I don't wish it on anyone

Those scumbags. Meanwhile they don't give a shit about rich hooligans playing as revolutionaries and wilfully damaging the property of ordinarily people just going about their business.

I'm glad it's over for you and I hope you enjoy getting vengeance on those bastards.

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, auslander said:

Those scumbags. Meanwhile they don't give a shit about rich hooligans playing as revolutionaries and wilfully damaging the property of ordinarily people just going about their business.

I'm glad it's over for you and I hope you enjoy getting vengeance on those bastards.

Ive learned in my life, I never feel as good as I should when I get even, it's kind of fucked up, Im really doing this more on principle, anybody in the streets gets fucked up, it's just standard, you dont say you know who did it, never, this dude is a faggot Antifa queer, he was hitting peoples vehicles with a pry bar at the stop light in downtown Salt Lake City, knowing nobody would do anything about it, I might have way overacted, but I just hate fucking Antifa so bad, they are the biggest fucking cowards on the planet, and I just lost my mind, I dont fight because for some reason when my adrenaline gets to a certain level i like black out, when I come out from it, theres an antifa faggot laying like a wet back in the road and people are dead silent staring and it scared me, but to give the fucking police a full fledged statement, and the other antifas who just stood there and watched me about beat their friend to death, and didnt do a thing about it, all gave statements, and conveniently left out the fact dude hit my jeep, then punched me, then swung the pry bar at me, long side down like a knife, not like a bar, if it wasnt for the many witnesses i could very well be going to prison for the rest of my life, and thats scary,  part of that deal they tried giving me in Feb, one of the stipulations was I had to issue in writing a full apology to him, and I fucking laughed, an told them I at least deserve 5 more minutes with him for me to be sorry.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ive learned in my life, I never feel as good as I should when I get even, it's kind of fucked up, Im really doing this more on principle, anybody in the streets gets fucked up, it's just standard, you dont say you know who did it, never, this dude is a faggot Antifa queer, he was hitting peoples vehicles with a pry bar at the stop light in downtown Salt Lake City, knowing nobody would do anything about it, I might have way overacted, but I just hate fucking Antifa so bad, they are the biggest fucking cowards on the planet, and I just lost my mind, I dont fight because for some reason when my adrenaline gets to a certain level i like black out, when I come out from it, theres an antifa faggot laying like a wet back in the road and people are dead silent staring and it scared me, but to give the fucking police a full fledged statement, and the other antifas who just stood there and watched me about beat their friend to death, and didnt do a thing about it, all gave statements, and conveniently left out the fact dude hit my jeep, then punched me, then swung the pry bar at me, long side down like a knife, not like a bar, if it wasnt for the many witnesses i could very well be going to prison for the rest of my life, and thats scary,  part of that deal they tried giving me in Feb, one of the stipulations was I had to issue in writing a full apology to him, and I fucking laughed, an told them I at least deserve 5 more minutes with him for me to be sorry.

Sounds like he got what he deserved....I suspect he won't be fucking around damaging other peoples property again anytime soon...lol

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 9:02 PM, Dead Planet said:

Sounds like he got what he deserved....I suspect he won't be fucking around damaging other peoples property again anytime soon...lol

Ill tell you what I certainly learned, the next time I see Antifa causing trouble at an intersection Cody's either taking a right, or flipping a bitch and going a different way, this was just way to close for me to just blow off, I went to prison when I was 18, and Ive never had any desire to go back, the amount of physical stress my body felt when I thought i was gonna have to go back wasnt worth even the damage on my jeep, I am getting older cause that wouldnt have even been an option even 10 years ago, i'll still be there for the PB's because I believe in it and I made a commitment, but I officially have a line in the sand ive drawn and I absolutely will never step over it again.

Good night Cody. I am sorry you got ran through like that my friend, but glad to hear you made it though and the voice of reality was heard. Remind me never to piss you off, jerk you off sure but...

So why were you in the hospital in your first post? I guess I missed the story.

And yes as the Gambler once said in the classic "Coward of the County" "No when to walk away, no when to run".

Last thought, I have added you to my must meet list Cody. Boy I sure do want to sit down with you, enjoy a really big sandwich and swap tales.