Ronnie Atkins (Pretty Maids) - One Shot

Stefan

3 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

So many good songs. What the WTF was that @tts42572 guy talking about?

;}

Didn't say there weren't good songs....Just said there were a few that weren't doing much for me B)

Basically dig 8 out of 11 tunes so that's still pretty good ;)

• My Little Pony
55 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Didn't say there weren't good songs....Just said there were a few that weren't doing much for me B)

Basically dig 8 out of 11 tunes so that's still pretty good ;)

We should have asked you from the start, but how does it compare to H.e.a.t?

• Haha 2

Love this album. Gets better with each spin. Not one bad track on this. It’s all the best bits from Pretty Maid’s melodic side and more. Frequency Of Love is incredible. 

Ronnie sounds awesome and there are parts of this album that really tug on you emotionally. 

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Aordave89 said:

Ronnie sounds awesome and there are parts of this album that really tug on you emotionally. 

Inspiro Rock done properly. It's not cringe-y when you can feel that he's lived what he's singing. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Inspiro Rock done properly. It's not cringe-y when you can feel that he's lived what he's singing. 

Musicians writing their own music - a novel idea!

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Eric3 said:

Musicians writing their own music - a novel idea!

Yeah... but he prolly should have had ADV write the whole thing anyway. 

;}

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What a horrible album. No melodies, poorly produced, bland and boring. I don't get how anyone can say they enj... no wait.. hold up... scratch that. Those were my notes on the latest Yngwie album.

Naw, this is some good shit. A more polished PM album, and dare I say it more consistent. And I say that as a big PM fan. If this is a swan song, it's one heck of an effort.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

What a horrible album. No melodies, poorly produced, bland and boring. I don't get how anyone can say they enj... no wait.. hold up... scratch that. Those were my notes on the latest Yngwie album.

Naw, this is some good shit. A more polished PM album, and dare I say it more consistent. And I say that as a big PM fan. If this is a swan song, it's one heck of an effort.

lol, I almost spat my coffee out then.

Great album. remains close to or in my top 5

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Did it seriously take you until now to listen to it? The fuck have you been doing with yourself?

• Haha 1