US Election 2020 predictions

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't believe for a second that there is massive voter fraud going on.... for that to happen there would have to be a ton of people involved and it would soon be out in the open....the complaints of fraud from the republicans are just sour grapes...

Considering the stakes and what is on the line here.It's a rabbit hole were definitely willing to go down.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 11/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Glen said:

lovely tweet from Trump inciting violence on the streets on Pennsylvania if mail in votes are allowed to be counted.

Says it undermines law and is VERY dangerous, when actually it is law 

how responsible of the president.

good on Twitter for slapping warnings and fact checks all over the tweet.

Jack Dorsey is a slug...you should be more concerned with your nutjob PM restricting your rights in the name of Covid.

15 minutes ago, Metal T said:

Jack Dorsey is a slug...you should be more concerned with your nutjob PM restricting your rights in the name of Covid.

restricting your rights.

aka following medical evidence that our NHS will be overwhelmed in 3 weeks at current projections, reducing the R number,  saving 1000s of lives

3 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Blue states were called immediately. Red states were called on a much more delayed basis and battleground states actually stopped voting last night. Now this morning remaining ballots to be counted are magically showing up in ratios favoring Biden that are statistically impossible. I get that mail-in and absentee ballots typically favor the democratic candidate, but not like this.

There actually was a ballot dump in Michigan this morning of over 138,000 votes for Biden and ZERO for Donald Trump. Not possible.

If you can't win an election, steal it.

horse shit. sorry.

believe what you want but my observation is that everything is being done above board, carefully and in line with the law.

whoever wins at the end of the day will be that candidate who wins the states after every vote is counted and that result should be final, pending recounts which will be honoured within the parameters.

anyone bitchin about this from either side needs a slap 

• Like 1

https://myfox8.com/your-local-election-hq/greensboro-usps-only-delivers-73-of-mail-in-ballots-on-time-despite-court-order/

It’s almost like someone didn’t want all the absentee ballots to be counted... imagine that! 

17 minutes ago, whiplash1972 said:

https://myfox8.com/your-local-election-hq/greensboro-usps-only-delivers-73-of-mail-in-ballots-on-time-despite-court-order/

It’s almost like someone didn’t want all the absentee ballots to be counted... imagine that! 

felony?

1 hour ago, Glen said:

felony?

Somewhere along the way, there are multiple people involved wih the obviously purposeful mishandling of mail-in ballots, and when they are brought to light, they should be charged accordingly. If it were just my home state of North Carolina, I'd probably just shrug, and say "well, that's just a bunch of inept fuckers who couldn't do their jobs", but with it being all these "battleground states", yeah, definitely something a bit more sinister. 

More info here:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/usps-says-huge-amount-of-mail-in-ballots-were-not-delivered

Gotta love this; the USPS has already lawyered up... :P

In a letter accompanying the statistics, Justice Department lawyers who are representing the Postal Service cautioned that “the data possesses little to no analytical value and should not be considered a reliable indicator of performance.”

Hopefully no one is in a hurry for those pesky results... :P

From WRAL tv out of Raleigh

Results.jpg

I was curious as to why some of the states were having a hard time getting the votes counted...so I checked into Michigan and found out that while the governor is a Democrat, the state legislature is controlled by the Republicans...it seems the governor tried to get the rules changed so that absentee and mail in votes could be counted before election day like many of the states do but the state legislature said no!....the only reason I can think of for the Republicans to do that would be so that they could complain about late vote counting and try to do something about it in the courts...talk about hypocracy...I have not checked out the other battleground states to see if this is happening there as well....

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I don't believe for a second that there is massive voter fraud going on.... for that to happen there would have to be a ton of people involved and it would soon be out in the open....the complaints of fraud from the republicans are just sour grapes...

Seriously dude???? are you being sarcastic? or serious?

39 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Seriously dude???? are you being sarcastic? or serious?

If you want to believe there is fraud going on then so be it, that is your right but you are wrong...Trump has been complaining about voter fraud since he got elected in 2016, supposedly it was fraud that he didn't win the popular vote and now it's fraud if he loses the election...it's a load of crap....

In reference to the seemingly large vote jump for Biden that occurred in Michigan this morning:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/technology/biden-michigan-votes.html

https://www.electionreporting.com/county/8f0eb06b-28bd-46f8-a245-85d0c6a3adc0

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm sure you all remember what a shit show Bush/Gore 2000 was. That shit dragged on for ages.

I think/know this one is gonna be even more protracted... and not a "hanging chad" in sight.

1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Just because he's historically complained about election fraud doesn't mean he's wrong.

There was no evidence of fraud in 2016 and I would be very very surprised if there turns out to any evidence of fraud in 2020...in order to get away with massive fraud you would have to believe that the people at the counting places are in on it, and at every place that is counting votes you have a rep from the Democrats, one from the Republicans and one from independents and they all have to sign off on every vote....even if this happened somehow, the only way they would get away with it would be if everyone at the FBI, Homeland Security and all the other agencies looked the other way, not to mention a whole bunch of civil servants which is impossible....it's just another in a long list of Trump conspiracy theories....

• 2023 Gold Donors

the FBI is corrupt as eternal hell....

Calling people 'conspiracy theorists'  has about as much merit these days as calling someone a racist,anti-semite,sexist homophobe or xenophobe...completely overused and the last resort for people without an argument.

Edited by Metal T

4 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Just because he's historically complained about election fraud doesn't mean he's wrong.

he is wrong and desperate.

I watched last night several of the attorney Generals describe the process and it seems virtually impossible to be fraudulent. 

very clear process being carefully carried out.

trump was aware of the mail in ballots and the parameters of acceptance for each state.

rather than riling the populace with outrageous claims and pointless threats of legal action he should allow the counts to be completed and see where everything lands.

whoever ends up the loser (and it could still go either way) should then either accept or move to recount.

his speeches are not doing him or your country any favours.

1 minute ago, Glen said:

he is wrong and desperate.

I watched last night several of the attorney Generals describe the process and it seems virtually impossible to be fraudulent. 

very clear process being carefully carried out.

trump was aware of the mail in ballots and the parameters of acceptance for each state.

rather than riling the populace with outrageous claims and pointless threats of legal action he should allow the counts to be completed and see where everything lands.

whoever ends up the loser (and it could still go either way) should then either accept or move to recount.

his speeches are not doing him or your country any favours.

I smell gas. 

a ha ha ha, bad loser??? how do you even say that with a straight face? the dumbocrats spent 4 years sour grapes from Trump winning, you guys wouldnt know sportsmanship if the 1906 white sox was handing you an envelope full of cash, and to you that seriously believe theres no way to cheat in an election, your truly not worth having this argument with,, as you have your head so far up your ass you can probably smell your own breath, after all you've seen go on  in 2020, then you go back to claiming theres no way for there to be fradulent votes, wow,, thats all I can say is now I see why some people believe in Biden