Jump to content

US Election 2020 predictions


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

As I've said before. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure if it's been officially called yet.

Don't you dare give up your dream!

It's not over mate. We all need to be positive. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;).

There's always hope.
As miniscule as it may be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aligned with Trump. Immediate hate.

It is easy to ignore any thread that bothers you or you have no interest in....

Capitol building being evacuated for the first time since 9/11. How embarrassing for our country. Just sad. Tear gas em, hit em with water cannons, hell, bring out the tasers and rubber bullets l

Posted Images

the only 'hope' is that he might be able to scam a few more million $ out of his gullible supporters

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glen said:

the only 'hope' is that he might be able to scam a few more million $ out of his gullible supporters

 

I did find it hilarious that he has an ad that has generated millions in donations towards his election lawsuits.

Only in the small print 60% goes to him and 40% goes to the RNC.

The only money that ever goes towards the lawsuits are contributions over $5000.

I am a Trump supporter but even I can't defend that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I did find it hilarious that he has an ad that has generated millions in donations towards his election lawsuits.

Only in the small print 60% goes to him and 40% goes to the RNC.

The only money that ever goes towards the lawsuits are contributions over $5000.

I am a Trump supporter but even I can't defend that.

it's not hilarious, it's quite frankly appalling. 

For a (former) president to act in such an underhand way is just wrong on many levels.

Also holding super spreader events like his rally in Georgia is bordering on manslaughter. That event will lead to many deaths of those that attend.

But still they will flock like the morons they are, no doubt not a mask in sight. It's almost like 2,000 plus people aren't dying each day.

it's almost like the twilight zone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glen said:

it's not hilarious, it's quite frankly appalling. 

For a (former) president to act in such an underhand way is just wrong on many levels.

Also holding super spreader events like his rally in Georgia is bordering on manslaughter. That event will lead to many deaths of those that attend.

But still they will flock like the morons they are, no doubt not a mask in sight. It's almost like 2,000 plus people aren't dying each day.

it's almost like the twilight zone 

Yes,Trump is sickening in more ways than one

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, Glen said:

For a (former) president to act in such an underhand way is just wrong on many levels.

Jis counter argument would be that the way the American people ridiculer and belittled their leader was wrong on so many levels.
And he'd be right.
From an outsiders POV it made the whole country look like a laughing stock.

Aside from that, read the fine print when making donations.
As most would know, we were decimated by bushfires late last year/early this year,
Red Corss, The Salvation Army, etc etc. all collected donations to help, and Australians (and overseas people) came to the party and donated a lot of money.
Something like only 40% was distributed, the rest was kept for other uses.
Horrible given that the monet was raised to help the bish fire victims,,,

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Jis counter argument would be that the way the American people ridiculer and belittled their leader was wrong on so many levels.
And he'd be right.
From an outsiders POV it made the whole country look like a laughing stock.

Aside from that, read the fine print when making donations.
As most would know, we were decimated by bushfires late last year/early this year,
Red Corss, The Salvation Army, etc etc. all collected donations to help, and Australians (and overseas people) came to the party and donated a lot of money.
Something like only 40% was distributed, the rest was kept for other uses.
Horrible given that the monet was raised to help the bish fire victims,,,

Yup. Most of the NGOs are trash, but the Salvation Army is the undisputed best. If you donate to a specific cause through SA, 100% of your donation will go to that cause. If you don't specify where you want your donation to be spent, 18% will go towards administration. Which means 82% will be distributed amongst their various causes, and that's still better than most of the others. 

The Red Cross says roughly 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to which ever cause you support.

Apart from those two, I would be very hesitant to give my money to some cause. I have no idea how Black Lives Matter spends their money, for instance, so, despite the hate I might get from their supporters, I'd rather not give to them.  And I sure as hell am never giving to a political party. They can all fuck right off. Even the one I vote for can eat a dick. I don't agree with the way they spend the money they steal from me, so why would I voluntarily give them more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Jis counter argument would be that the way the American people ridiculer and belittled their leader was wrong on so many levels.
And he'd be right.
From an outsiders POV it made the whole country look like a laughing stock.

Aside from that, read the fine print when making donations.
As most would know, we were decimated by bushfires late last year/early this year,
Red Corss, The Salvation Army, etc etc. all collected donations to help, and Australians (and overseas people) came to the party and donated a lot of money.
Something like only 40% was distributed, the rest was kept for other uses.
Horrible given that the monet was raised to help the bish fire victims,,,

other uses for good causes I assume not your PM's personal bank account  ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors

It's not over yet boys.

Who knows what Santa has in store for President Trump?

He may have a very merry Christmas. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

I tuned out weeks ago. What's left to do?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I tuned out weeks ago. What's left to do?

Trying to get trump and his supporters to deal with reality.But the longer trump can string this along he can sucker out money from his supporters

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
4 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Trying to get trump and his supporters to deal with reality.But the longer trump can string this along he can sucker out money from his supporters

Doesn't money donated to him actually go to the party? Not directly to him. Does it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Doesn't money donated to him actually go to the party? Not directly to him. Does it?

It's called an official election defense fund and he basically can do whatever he wants with the money

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
7 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

It's called an official election defense fund and he basically can do whatever he wants with the money

That seems... fucked. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

That seems... fucked. 

It's alright because trump has f'd the whole country for the past 4 years so at least he's only doing it to his sheep

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors

It may just be me, but I'm sensing a distinct lack of positivity regarding President Trump's second term in this thread.

Inauguration Day is the "safe harbour" BTW. C'mon guys, stays strong!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It may just be me, but I'm sensing a distinct lack of positivity regarding President Trump's second term in this thread.

Inauguration Day is the "safe harbour" BTW. C'mon guys, stays strong!

 

 

I would not be shocked if he is president in 2024.....but he is done for now....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it has been over now for a while but I am surprised that the Republicans have fought reality for so long...they have embarrassed themselves in their unwillingness to admit Biden won and have dangerously undermined the tenets of democracy...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah it has been over now for a while but I am surprised that the Republicans have fought reality for so long...they have embarrassed themselves in their unwillingness to admit Biden won and have dangerously undermined the tenets of democracy...

I don't think in general that Republicans have embarrassed themselves. I think the Republican voters have handled the imminent result with class, so far.

No "Foot Locker" stores looted or businesses set on fire yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I don't think in general that Republicans have embarrassed themselves. I think the Republican voters have handled the imminent result with class, so far.

No "Foot Locker" stores looted or businesses set on fire yet.

I was referring to the party not the voters.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Posts

    • 3/3 for me.. looking forward to this one!
    • Yep - Brilliant track. I think my favourite by these guys still has to be ‘In The Name Of Metal’ 
    • Yup. Most reviewers are a waste of time. 
    • The media will do what it has always done....it will switch to whatever president/party is in power and go after them at every opportunity....people have short memories, they went after Bill Clinton and the Dems without mercy over his sexcapades.... although Trump has set the bar considerably lower (underground) as to what constitutes bad/stupid behaviour so we will have to see how long it takes for the mainstream media to forget about Trump.... actually since Trump isn't really going away and will be telling anyone who listens that he will be the Republican candidate in 2024, the Dems may be looked upon with relief/favor for quite some time.... As for the Dems having their way in the 3 houses...I expect them to tear themselves apart at the seams with the progressives (regressives) fighting the moderates and getting very little of substance done, heck they may have to get moderate Republicans to work with them!!....just like the Reps in their first 2 years with Trump, they should have done a lot more but ended up fighting amongst themselves....
    • Ya know buddy, I will be honest with you, i was experimenting with substances in this frame of my life, and I dont remember the music because it was a jr high party and they only listened to shit then, I wasnt lucky where I gota go to partys in the 80s, Rap was becoming prolific, I remember sitting tripping on Acid at this one party in high school and I started feeling violent because every fucking party I went to they were all playing the same fucking 2pac cd, and it really begin to eat at me, and as the acid kicked in I stood up and walked over to the cd changer, and i was well fucking tripping, i couldnt figure out where the stop button was, i just started pushing them all, nothing was happening, and i thought people were starting to look at me, and see i couldnt figure this out, i lost my shit and just grabbed the fucker off the shelf and walked to the window and threw it down into the driveway, music was still playing, 2pac, I dont remember alot but I remember being restrained in a bedroom by some seniors waiting on my fellow baseball teammates to show up and retrieve me, I was suspended for 3 games so I just quit baseball, fuck em, I guess from what the girl I was frying with told me, I threw their changer out and busted it into pieces, the 2pac was coming from a sony discman they had plugged into the amp, that wouldve been much cheaper to replace, point is, if some fucking Venom, or Suicidal wouldve been playing, I probably wouldve had a good party, btw, all I remember about losing my virginity, was being ultra paranoid someone was gonna walk in, putting my junk in, and not even getting 5 full pumps off before I busted, then not wanting to look at the chick again, not at school, especially not there, if you guys were into the music playing your a much better man then I.
    • That's the problem with the Dems winning all 3 branches: if things don't go exactly to plan, there's no one for the media to scapegoat, unless they go back to Hillary's "vast rightwing conspiracy" mantra. We may see the ultra-left-wing progressives like AOC, Omar, and Bernie cannibalizing the moderates. There have already been hints of it around the edges, but without the Bad Orange Man to blame for everything including global warming and tooth decay, what are they going to do?
    • Max Cruise is the synthwave project of Austrailian multi-instrumentalist Benjamin Harrison.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.