Jump to content

American blacks exaggerate racism


Leykis101
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

Why do you hate black people so much? You're clearly a white conservative Christian. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why do you hate black people so much? You're clearly a white conservative Christian. 

That's right Nolan, you mean I'm an Irish/Japanese Atheist, but you were close right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because this is Heavy Harmonies and not Fox News or CNN. 
 

Most come here to escape the shit that’s on the news day in and day out. 
 

Honestly I wish all this political, racist, propaganda, leftist, right wing, Antifa, Proud Boys crap would be left off the website...which is a Rock music website.
 

More and more I don’t want to come on here because what was a fun message board is turning into a squabbling of pro Trump vs anti Trump.

Edited by zacharyamelie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, zacharyamelie said:

Because this is Heavy Harmonies and not Fox News or CNN. 
 

Most come here to escape the shit that’s on the news day in and day out. 
 

Honestly I wish all this political, racist, propaganda, leftist, right wing, Antifa, Proud Boys crap would be left off the website...which is a Rock music website.
 

More and more I don’t want to come on here because what was a fun message board is turning into a squabbling of pro Trump vs anti Trump.

I agree.

Those threads get more views and replies than the music threads.

Sign of the times. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

 

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse. 

;}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
53 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

 

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any worse. 

;}

 

I'll see your Queensryche and raise you a Europe. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
50 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I'll see your Europe and I'm all in with Jack Russell's Great White!

 

I'll see your Jack Russell's Great White, and call you with Quiet Riot!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I'll see your Jack Russell's Great White, and call you with Quiet Riot!

 

I'll see your Quiet Riot, and raise you a Lillian Axe!

 

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
19 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I'll see your Quiet Riot, and raise you a Lillian Axe!

 

I'll see your Lillian Axe, and I'm all in with Place Vendome!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
10 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I'll call your Place Vendome and go all in with Jaded Heart!

 

I'll see your Jaded Heart, and raise you Slade!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll raise to some of my fav sign of the times.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

Why is this shit on a website about music?

Because this is the non music board set aside for this type of mumbo jumbo, it is an election year, not gonna be a whole lot to discuss after tonight, except for possibly the contract on body bags for Antifa. PB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
8 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

I'll raise to some of my fav sign of the times.

 

Streets behind, bud. That was Russ' last contribution. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.