HOLY FUCKIN BRYAN THE QUEER ADAMS

Leykis101

I know a few years ago I posted the very first BA song off his very first album, pretty much sarcastically, as it made me want to throw on some daisy dukes, roller skates and bop up and down my street chewing bubble gum and dancing, well I was wrong, it wasn't his first song, this one is, and guess what? it's a million times better then his old first song, I even got the disco remix, this is pure hilarity, I couldn't stop laughing after hearing this, and like his other first song, this has a mind tormentingly catchy beat to it, caution it will lure you in and get you, also, some company out of Canada BA deals with hunts uploads of this song down with intensity, anyone that gets uploaded to YouTube generally is caught by it's bots on the UL, if not that company snags it within a couple days, so I had to upload an artist who has a similar name and his song that also has a similar name, lets see how long we can keep this up there, and why the fuck does that company care if it's out there? that's almost Nancy Drew script material, very fucking odd, anyway, when your done laughing,, lets hear your thoughts.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Wow! That's unbelievable! Thanks for sharing mate.

It's definitely not the worst song in the world at all, but just a shock to the system. 

It doesn't even sound like male vocals. How old was he at the time 12?

No wonder his legal team want to eradicate all knowledge of this.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:06 PM, Darkstone said:

Wow! That's unbelievable! Thanks for sharing mate.

It's definitely not the worst song in the world at all, but just a shock to the system. 

It doesn't even sound like male vocals. How old was he at the time 12?

No wonder his legal team want to eradicate all knowledge of this.

When it was remixed, the guy sped up the tempo and that had the effect of raising the pitch of Bryan's voice. 

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

When it was remixed, the guy sped up the tempo and that had the effect of raising the pitch of Bryan's voice. 

Thats right, and BA was furious about it, he disavowed the song, only played it live 3 times and has never allowed the original mix to be released on anything but the original pressings of the single, he has no authority over the remixed disco version, that's why he couldnt stop it from being released in the first place, he disavowed all versions of the entire song and the entire single as a whole, which sucks cause the B-Side to it is actually a pretty awesome song, and shows clearly the direction he was headed as far as leading up to his mind blowing 3 album run where he was just about as perfect as any pop rock singer has ever gotten, IMO at least, I have a lot of respect for those 3 albums Cuts Like A Knife, Reckless and Into The Fire, some damn fine albums, I mean they pretty much put him in the most upper tier of that kind of music, they are truly legendary albums.

Edited by Leykis101

LOL. Man everyone starts somewhere. Fucking own it BA. Press a million copies, spotify that shit, release the "original" version along side the sped up variant, get the world talking about it, hand feed interviews and little nuggets about the origin story and cash in.

People will go ape shit and you BA can laugh all the way to the bank.

Give me a ring BA let's make some scratch together.

• Haha 1

Well the only place I was able to track the original down was on Jim Vallance website where he has snippits of each version, you'll find the original while still disco, sounds much more like BA, he's done an immaculate job of keeping it off the internet, props to him, if I cant find it somewhere, you know someones put in some work keeping it off.

http://www.jimvallance.com/01-music-folder/songs-folder-may-27/pg-song-adams-let-me-take.html

Edited by Leykis101

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well the only place I was able to track the original down was on Jim Vallance website where he has snippits of each version, you'll find the original while still disco, sounds much more like BA, he's done an immaculate job of keeping it off the internet, props to him, if I cant find it somewhere, you know someones put in some work keeping it off.

http://www.jimvallance.com/01-music-folder/songs-folder-may-27/pg-song-adams-let-me-take.html

I dunno, even the original doesn't sound like Bryan Adams to me.  Still sounds really high-pitched and just like a completely different person.

41 minutes ago, Tabe said:

I dunno, even the original doesn't sound like Bryan Adams to me.  Still sounds really high-pitched and just like a completely different person.

Jim Vallance says he was singing with that high pitch trying to emmulate Nick Gilder, which he got smart after and went with the more Don Henley type sound, and good thing he did

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

I'mma need to get a file off you. I'll throw this on the next party I DJ, and see how many people I can get dancing to it. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I'mma need to get a file off you. I'll throw this on the next party I DJ, and see how many people I can get dancing to it. 

One word Karpet, "TubeMate".

That, combined with an MP3 converter and you're ready to rock.

Edited by Darkstone

Just follow that video to my youtube channel and dl it with a program, the best one I found is YouTube Downloader by Click, that cocksucker goes and gets everything, MP4s, MP3's, I think i've had 1 file ever that wouldnt dl, it's about as solid as ive ever seen, not that ive seen that many

• My Little Pony

Yeah, I know of those programs, but the quality is not always great. Just thought you might have the file on hand.