• From facebook: A melodic hardrock collaboration between the band Angeline and vocalist Hans Birger Andersson (soulblivion/Fatal Smile/Token/MindSplit etc.) It´s getting closer for the release of ONE... A 6 track EP including the first single She...   We´d like to present for you the cover and tracklisting below: 1. A Little Bit of... 2. Voice of Reason (one for all) 3. She (feat. Sven Larsson) 4. We´ll Never Know 5. I´m On My Way 6. The Lonesome Road   The songs are written by Hans Birger Anderson and co-written & produced by Joachim Nilsson. Blue Mountain is: Hans Birger Andersson - Vocals Joachim Nilsson - Guitars Ulf Nilsson - Bass Torbjörn Jonsson - Drums *featuring Sven Nilsson - Guitarsolo on "She"      
    • I didn't get a choice..they just stuck an Astrazenica in me...as for superpowers I can now see in the dark,with the lights on of course
    • Isn't the new Jannsen jab a one off?
    • 10 weeks between them here,it started as 2 weeks but they changed it to enable more people to have at least a first jab each
    • About A Girl - Nirvana
    • Faith Hope Love - King's X
    • This is better than most things Taint has done in the last decade, but it merely rises to the level of "ok" or "not bad". Certainly nothing stellar IMO.
    • Jez, this could be right up your alley. Westcoast/AOR from Norway. I dig it. Good cover of Nik Kershaw's 'Running Scared'.   www.facebook.com/tobbmusic                          
    • From Red Voodoo's website: Sacramento’s rock band RED VOODOO is ready to take on the world with their debut album “BRING IT BACK” produced by Tesla’s guitarist, Frank Hannon. Red Voodoo’s sound is inspired by rock bands such as Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, Boston, and Rush. The album embodies the new generation of rock n’ roll and what music is all about. From straight forward rock songs to emotionally driven ballads, each song tells a story. Red Voodoo is Dino McCord (lead vocals), Brandon Paul (lead guitar), Andrew Edwards (bass guitar), and Nick Pesely (drums). “Bring It Back” is out everywhere now! RED VOODOO gained national attention during the summer of 2020 with their #1 Underground radio hit RISE UP, a song and video that expressed their feelings about isolation during the Covid-19 crisis and attracted the ears of their musical hero Sammy Hagar. Dino visited the legend for his birthday bash at Cabo Wabo and was invited to sing onstage with Sammy for a set of acoustic songs.                          
    • New lyric video for 'Blinded By A Lie'.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.