List of best Country tracks in 2020

DavidLuiz91

16 hours ago, DavidLuiz91 said:

Hello! I am looking for a list of good Country music, but I have not found a reasonable list, anyone who has a good list can give me a reference. I need a list you've heard and felt, I don't need a list available online, thank you for reading !!!

all I can say bro is today's country is just 80's rock with twang, i'll tell ya right now go get David Lee Murphy's new album, No Zip Code, he's the force that's written so many songs it's almost impossible to list, he even wrote for Rock City Angels, as far as I'm concerned I've never heard a bad song he's done, and this new album is no different, I believe he's the originator of making country music that seriously jams.

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

all I can say bro is today's country is just 80's rock with twang.

Spot on mate. Perfect definition, but that's not a bad thing. Country & Western music was a big part of my childhood. 

I'm talking about the old school shit. 

Marty Robbins, Charley Pride, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams Snr, etc.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

• My Little Pony

This is about as Cuntry as I get:

Nah, I don't hate Cuntry music, but I don't ever make an effort to listen to it. Not the kind that any Cuntry fans would appreciate, anyway. 

On 10/27/2020 at 12:36 PM, Leykis101 said:

all I can say bro is today's country is just 80's rock with twang, i'll tell ya right now go get David Lee Murphy's new album, No Zip Code, he's the force that's written so many songs it's almost impossible to list, he even wrote for Rock City Angels, as far as I'm concerned I've never heard a bad song he's done, and this new album is no different, I believe he's the originator of making country music that seriously jams.

That's a pretty choice cut. Against all better judgement I think I want to check out what else he's done. 

Heres a couple of my favorites

• My Little Pony
On 10/27/2020 at 12:00 AM, Darkstone said:

Country & Western music was a big part of my childhood. 

What wasn't a part of your childhood? Heh. 

;}

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

What wasn't a part of your childhood? Heh. 

;}

Ha! 

I know, I was very lucky to be around all types of music growing up, but I'm Metal all the way baby!    :headbanger:

• My Little Pony
11 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Ha! 

I know, I was very lucky to be around all types of music growing up, but I'm Metal all the way baby!    :headbanger:

My childhood was similar. And Cuntry was my main jam for four or five years back in the mid nineties.

• Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
53 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

My childhood was similar. And Cuntry was my main jam for four or five years back in the mid nineties.

Mate, I haven't even started to delve into the recesses of my early musical memories.

My Grandfather wasn't a big music fan, but he absolutely loved Irish piano accordian music and played his records quite regularly.

My Grandmother loved a wide variety of music, but her absolute favorite was "Patsy Cline". Her discography is etched in my brain. 

35 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Mate, I haven't even started to delve into the recesses of my early musical memories.

My Grandfather wasn't a big music fan, but he absolutely loved Irish piano accordian music and played his records quite regularly.

My Grandmother loved a wide variety of music, but her absolute favorite was "Patsy Cline". Her discography is etched in my brain. 

thats funny, I'm the same exact way with Juice Newton

• 2023 Gold Donors
28 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

thats funny, I'm the same exact way with Juice Newton

"Playing With the Queen of Hearts" is a huge part of my childhood.  ;)

Seriously. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...