Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Today we got the first F***ing snow. I'm so angry. I've been cheated out of fall & now it's several months of this crap. I'm also really jealous of my sisters and people on thepetrazone because on thepetrazone a guy told us about the concert I wanted to go to in Missouri, but it's an 11 hr drive, so we didn't (I wasn't even sure when it was rescheduled and I have no money soo) . And my second oldest sister is taking my third oldest sister and my mom to see REO Speedwagon next October Without Me! My third oldest sister doesn't even listen to them where I do, at least more than her, but they're best friends so she's taking her instead. Anyway I'm a lemon and I felt like giving y'all a taste of my juice. Nothing to make lemonade with anyhow. 

Different areas of town, both close to my house, one of a beautiful fall day, the other of today's shit weather. And you probably suspect I'm a 30 year old even more because I said "unchristian" things or whatever, but I'm really mad right now, so I say things or think things I wouldn't normally. 

11D0A9E0-4188-403C-9456-069CD3B6D8CD.jpeg

73A83813-3702-4B84-BD43-26135E5D3E78.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors

Firstly, for a split second, when I saw the thread title this sprang to mind. Quite a huge early "one hit wonder" 90s track.

 

 

 

Secondly, I'm so thankful that snow isn't really a thing to deal with down here. I can't imagine what a pain it would be. It looks beautiful, but but I know how frustrating it is when you have ice on your windscreen in the morning, but the thought of shoveling snow to get out of my driveway in the morning disgusts me.

As for the REO Speedwagon thing. What a kick in the guts!. It's still a year away. Plenty of time to plead your case.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Firstly, for a split second, when I saw the thread title this sprang to mind. Quite a huge early "one hit wonder" 90s track.

 

 

 

Secondly, I'm so thankful that snow isn't really a thing to deal with down here. I can't imagine what a pain it would be. It looks beautiful, but but I know how frustrating it is when you have ice on your windscreen in the morning, but the thought of shoveling snow to get out of my driveway in the morning disgusts me.

As for the REO Speedwagon thing. What a kick in the guts!. It's still a year away. Plenty of time to plead your case.

At least I don't have to drive in it. But for REO Speedwagon, I'm not saying anything. If she wanted me along she would've said so

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony
11 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Firstly, for a split second, when I saw the thread title this sprang to mind. Quite a huge early "one hit wonder" 90s track.

 

Ah, the white Canadian reggae artist! His collaboration with Daddy Yankee last year was supposed to kick-start his comeback. I guess it didn't. Or maybe he made so much money off it he didn't need to?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

Also, yes, snow sucks.  

I enjoy driving in it, but most people don't know what to do in snow. Accidents everywhere. Stuck behind fuckos. On top of that, it only looks beautiful for maybe a day. And then they salt, and plow, and the "Winter Wonderland" is just different shades of brown. And let's not even get into the damage it can do to my garden. 

I'm sorry you have to deal with it so early, @PetraGirl86.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Also, yes, snow sucks.  

I enjoy driving in it, but most people don't know what to do in snow. Accidents everywhere. Stuck behind fuckos. On top of that, it only looks beautiful for maybe a day. And then they salt, and plow, and the "Winter Wonderland" is just different shades of brown. And let's not even get into the damage it can do to my garden. 

I'm sorry you have to deal with it so early, @PetraGirl86.

Exactly, me too

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

At least I don't have to drive in it. But for REO Speedwagon, I'm not saying anything. If she wanted me along she would've said so

Every time she comes in my room, I'd be playing REO Speedwagon. Maybe she'll get the message.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Every time she comes in my room, I'd be playing REO Speedwagon. Maybe she'll get the message.

 

That sounds exactly like something ¬†my best friend would tell me¬†ūüėĄ

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on topic......

I HATE SNOW!! We got not a flake last winter here in Baltimore. Hopefully we get the same amount this year!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Back on topic......

I HATE SNOW!! We got not a flake last winter here in Baltimore. Hopefully we get the same amount this year!

I'm¬†Depressed now ūüėÜ Just kidding- but I get awfully close over the winter- it's my best friend who keeps me in check

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 3:05 PM, AlphaMale said:

Every time she comes in my room, I'd be playing REO Speedwagon. Maybe she'll get the message.

 

My gosh- she doesn't even live in my house anymore she moved out months ago what the heck was I thinking? I literally thought about doing this today then remembered she isn't even here she's an hour and a half away ūü§£

Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I drove our kids about four hours each way (traffic was atrocious) to see a tiny bit of snow earlier this year. 

I wish there was a place I could easily go to and photograph the snow, but I'm sure it'd bite ass to actually deal with it near home as I hate winter as it is already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People without snow wish there was snow; people with it wish there wasn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 9:07 AM, PetraGirl86 said:

People without snow wish there was snow; people with it wish there wasn't. 

Spot on young lady.  Except for a few of my years while in the Military Ive always lived where there is cold & snow every winter. I FU*KING hate winter!! The cold, the snow, the ice, the shoveling, driving in it, scraping windows. :doh: If my job didnt pay so well I would move to someplace that doesnt have it in a heartbeat!! You have to love doing things in the snow to be anywhere near it!! ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, metaltrekman said:

Spot on young lady.  Except for a few of my years while in the Military Ive always lived where there is cold & snow every winter. I FU*KING hate winter!! The cold, the snow, the ice, the shoveling, driving in it, scraping windows. :doh: If my job didnt pay so well I would move to someplace that doesnt have it in a heartbeat!! You have to love doing things in the snow to be anywhere near it!! ;) 

I love Minnesota otherwise (aside from the boringness of rural areas) because it's kinda nice, and the snow is pretty, but it's so cold and not expected until this month, but in October it was upsetting. Thankfully we have an Indian Summer coming before the real snow comes

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 6:27 PM, PetraGirl86 said:

I love Minnesota otherwise (aside from the boringness of rural areas) because it's kinda nice, and the snow is pretty, but it's so cold and not expected until this month, but in October it was upsetting. Thankfully we have an Indian Summer coming before the real snow comes

Same here in Michigan. in the 70s this weekend. The snow is pretty Christmas day but Im fine with the 70s the rest of the year. ;) LOL

 

Edited by metaltrekman
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 8:42 PM, metaltrekman said:

Same here in Michigan. in the 70s this weekend. The snow is pretty Christmas day but Im fine with the 70s the rest of the year. ;) LOL

 

I was sweating in my jean jacket and long sleeves on Saturday! Now it's cold and rainy and just your typical November… sad huh. But like you said, Christmas needs snow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.