Fav South Park clips

Leykis101

Are there any SP fans on here? I'm a die hard huge SP fan, Trey and Matt are the most brilliant and clever pop culture commentators I believe in history, SP isnt just a cartoon, its a huge middle finger to everything trendy, and popular, and the way every episode is woven and spun together with the most subliminal points to topics is shear genius, and the way they go out of their way to not just talk shit about poplar issues, but really peel the scab back and go for the 100% true insults, they always drive the underlying narratives home in an absolutely brilliant way, I was just gonna post some of my favorites, and was seeing if anyone else has them, first one is them making fun of those gay ass ghost hunter shows, hilarious.

Edited by Leykis101

Brilliant,watched this for the first 5 or 5 seasons,always enjoyed it...although I havent watched it in a very long time...but my oldest son has just discovered it :drink:

I still use this when my wife says she loves me...

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Holy Shit I got a new one, this ones going in songs that popped in my head as well! FUCKING HILARIOUS

• 4 months later...

Has anyone seen this clip? this is fucking roll on the ground funny, the chinese dodgeball announcers being racist as fuck and making fun of Americans, so fucking funny

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, auslander said:

Satire is a dying art form. 

I was thinking I should send this into the news and then start a campaign about it being racist and try to have it cancelled, who the fuck does that? how are people so fucking sensitive, I laugh my fucking balls off when people make fun of white and Japanese people, it's hilarious, if it's not funny then it's just stupid, I don't get what people get out of taking the smallest shit so personally, shit that would be funny if they exchanged their moronic personality's with a sense of humor, or maybe im just a sick twisted fucker and I should get offended but don't??? regardless, I was laughing so hard I started to choke on Mt. Dew when i saw this.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

More Classics