South Park - Krimson Dawn

Anybody see this? I'm a SP maniac, I lost my shit the first time I saw this, unprepared, holy shit Trey and Matt never cease to blow my mind, just when I think they cant come up with something funnier then the shit they already did, they pull something out of their ass's, if your a SP fan what did you think of this, fuck even those who aren't, this has to still be hilarious.

Edited by Leykis101

rofl'd proper. Haven't seen that show in so long, but I always enjoyed it. Would love to see that full episode. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

66% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Oh, it's coming. And soon too. I believe somewhere around 7.5 billions years to go. I wonder if whatever life form is on the planet then will still be going on about Covid-19? 
    • I liked every album, with 6 keepers from each, except Wig Wamania which had 7.
    • TBH I'm kinda undecided. I come from a science background and I guess I look at these types of thinks in a less emotional way, based on facts. The fact is that pretty much every single country on Earth decided to handle the coronavirus the same way. Lockdowns, masks, isolations, etc, etc. Don't know of any that just said"this is just the flu" and moved on as normal. Doesn't make sense that every country was equally as gullible and poor at making rational decisions. Do to some degree, I tend to acknowledge the seriousness of the virus, and certainly dismiss those who say, "t's not that bad, don't be a pussy, and carry on"  
    • What the fuck? What is this? when is this going to happen? What a downer
    • Nothing to confirm an album is on the way but they have reunion dates next year and Frontiers used the tag ‘What’s next for Wig Wam? Stay tuned!’.. could mean anything of course but in my opinion this is the first single from a 2021 comeback album.. only time will tell.    I liked 2/3 tracks from Wall Street but I thought the rest was below average. This is up there with the best they’ve done in my eyes. 
    • Always loved the rock anthems they had. This song follows that direction and is a great opener for a reunion.  Did anybody actually say that there will be an album? I could imagine that this is only a single because they had some time during corona. Wall street was their worst album but it still had some good moments. This new song sounds as dark and serious as wall street but with the quality of early Wig Wam. 
    • Guess it shows the hiatus was needed.. Wall Street was a bad album, and I’m a fan of these guys.    I thought the same - I think they’ll still have a couple of ‘fun’ tracks just like Age’s solo stuff, Ammunition and previous Wig Wam albums but it looks like a more serious and less tongue-in-cheek direction.    Definitely looking forward to further info / music. 
    • For people without comorbidities, COVID-19 is not the apocalyptical virus the media makes it out to be. As recently as 3 weeks ago (I think?) the WHO reversed itself, now saying that societal lockdowns are NOT the answer. Great, we crippled the economy and destroyed peoples' jobs for what exactly? Protect/quarantine those in high risk groups, but open up society as a whole IMO. There's a certain segment that wants a 100.00% reliable solution or cure. It doesn't exist. It may NEVER exist. Tens of thousands of people die every year from just the flu and its side effects; we don't shut down the planet for it, and there isn't a 100% cure for it. The cure is proving worse than the disease... literally. P.S. At least here in the U.S., there is a large political component to how COVID-19 is being handled, with the motive of tilting the election. Democrat governors wanting to keep things locked down until after election day and then things will "magically" improve. Pelosi refusing to consider any aid package to the American people until after the election, regardless of how much the GOP is willing to negotiate. She's evil.
    • What are you a fucking idiot? what kind of a fucking bollocks statement is that mate, you must have your head so far up your ass, you can smell your own breath, never talk with that much sense G-Off, you cant let little things like reality and common sense get in the way of Covid, you should know that, now denounce your whiteness, apologize for your white privilege and say 10 hail marys, then we will forgive you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.