W.E.T. - Retransmission (2021)

silly comments about side 2 really.

been though this about 10 times now and the get better with each spin (even Babylon), and Coming Home and One Final Kiss are superb 

• Like 2
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

silly comments about side 2 really. been though this about 10 times now and the get better with each spin (even Babylon), and Coming Home and One Final Kiss are superb 

Most of the songs 3-4 mins in length. Only 4 over 4 mins and none over 5. In other words - right to the point!

It seems everyone loves this project but only the debut truly blew me away. Definitely agree with you, hopefully this isn't just a polished group of Martensson demos that were lying around.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Glen said:

been though this about 10 times now and the get better with each spin (even Babylon), and Coming Home and One Final Kiss are superb 

Agreed - not one bad track on this. Side 2 brings a little variation in the mix for me. Solid album throughout. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Glen said:

Babylon should be cancelled from songs' title since Yngwie's cover + track on Fire & Ice B)

Edited by kourosofsteel3
18 hours ago, Glen said:

Agree

• Like 1

Very nice album that I am happy with. They definitely saved the best for last with the killer 'One Final Kiss' but I love the first two songs too. I don't hear a split in quality in the album as the whole middle section is roughly the same quality to me. 'How Far to Babylon' is the weakest song on the album but not a bad song, as such. 'What Are You Waiting For,' with it's lovely lyrical hooks and melodies is probably #4 on this for me. Good album and I feel it's a bit better than a couple of their recent ones.