Midnite City - Itch You Can't Scratch

Stefan

midnite-city.jpg

From FB:

*IT’S OFFICIAL! – IT’S A WRAP!**
Morning everyone. We’re really happy to announce that our upcoming third album is now officially COMPLETE.
The new album, which we initially started recording in February of this year, took a lot longer than expected to complete due to the Coronavirus outbreak which put a complete halt to things for a few months. However, and despite all of that, and throughout a very worrying and uncertain time for everyone, we all agree that we’ve made without doubt, our best, most diverse and biggest sounding album to date and we cannot wait for you to hear ‘ITCH YOU CAN’T SCRATCH’ when it’s released next year! For this album, we have also signed a new deal and are working with a new label and booking agency….Stay tuned for lots of updates from us and our label coming SOON!

Love these guys,their previous albums have occupied my top spot(2018) and a 2nd place(2017) on their release years if I remember rightly? so ill be well looking forward to this one in 2021  :)

• 1 month later...

New label ... what is the betting it's Frontiers :lol:

Oh, and this is from Robs instagram tonight

robwyldeofficial * *NEW RECORD DEAL ANNOUNCEMENT**
Good afternoon everyone. @midnitecityofficial are really happy to announce that we have signed a new record deal with @rouletterecordsofficial Records for our upcoming third album 'ITCH YOU CAN'T SCRATCH' which will be released next year. Pre orders, alongside the first single/ video will go up in January.
@midnitecityofficial have also joined IAA's touring roster who will be taking care of the band's live bookings moving forward.
Here's what I had to say about working with @rouletterecordsofficial...
‘We are really excited to be working with Roulette Media on our new album ‘Itch You Can’t Scratch’. To have a company and team of people totally committed to the cause makes all the difference. We’re looking forward to a great future working together with a stellar bunch of people who believe in Midnite City as much as we do. Exciting times ahead!’
Please check out the Roulette website by clicking on the link below for all the info and of course, feel free to share EVERYWHERE!
https://roulettemedia.co.uk/2-14/?fbclid=IwAR15YwqU5MAoKl117CnMJ0ACucuuhAe84feynnG_3Y9mbwAnrS-M0j4QRjc

Can't say I have ever even heard of this label.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Can't say I have ever even heard of this label.

Nor me if i'm honest...then a quick check and seen that I own the Collateral cd,they released it  :)

Still... looking forward to new release from these guys  :)

Edited by lettard

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Nor me if i'm honest...then a quick check and seen that I own the Collateral cd,they released it  :)

Still... looking forward to new release from these guys  :)

Me either.  Wonder if they are a new label that's trying to make some headway in this genre or if they've been around awhile.

Either way, this should get 2021 off to a good start.

Took a look at their website and looks like they pretty much started up in the second quarter this year.

They have only released a handful of releases. Apparently some of the people have had a history working in band management, and worked with some well known acts within our genre, so will be interesting to see if they become a viable label.

• Like 1