Awesome tributes the my idol EVH

Leykis101

If you see any awesome tributes to EVH, I wanna see them please, no gay or dumb ones, Howard had a pretty good one this morning.

Sammy & Mike's reaction after the first day of Sammy's Birthday Bash 

This isn't a tribute, but is probably the BEST interview I've ever seen with EVH.

A good friend sent me the link to this earlier this year, and I've watched it several times, never imagining that we would lose him so soon. 

RIP Eddie

Lead guitar - Satchel (Steel Panther) Rhythm guitar - Fabian Dee Dammers (U.D.O. & Dirkschneider) Bass - Michael Müller (Jaded Heart) Drums - André Hilgers (Bonfire) Vocals - Matt Jones (ex-The Treatment) Backing Vocals - Patrick Sühl (Victor Smolski´s Almanac) Backing Vocals - Sven Dirkschneider Official (U.D.O. & Dirkschneider)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Not technically a Tribute. But, the story pays Tribute to the type of guy he was.

BTW Cody, could you please edit the thread title.

It's annoying. 

Edited by Darkstone

• My Little Pony
10 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Not technically a Tribute. But, the story pays Tribute to the type of guy he was.

BTW Cody, could you please edit the thread title.

It's annoying. 

What's wrong with the title? It's clear and concise. It plainly tells us he wants the read or watch tributes the his idol. 

So like a few previous posts, these videos aren't "tributes to Eddie" in retrospect to his passing, but worthy views and listens as the performances blew/blow me away. These guys are ridiculously talented and as you binge on all of their covers and content you to will become enamored. Sorry for the tangent but and yes I would prefer to provide Shawna with option 2 presented on her t-shirt.

This 2nd video is a little older, equally as creative and shows again the level of talent these kids have and Gina is a monster on the 6 string...

I'd let Shawna play with my whammy any day,