7. Kill Your Masters
8. Embrace A Demon
9. Hopelessly Addicted
10. Self Destruction
11. Stay
12. Lost In Confusion
13. Inside A Hurricane

• 2 months later...

So, so disappointing what's become of these guys. I held on longer with these guys than most, and thought their first three (?) post-Bormann albums were all good pieces of music. Pretty sure it was three. Maybe only two. Definitely enjoyed the first two after Bormann.

Each was a little weaker than the previous, but they didn't instantly decline when Bormann left. Sadly, now they have well and truly crumbled and have nothing at all left in them that resembles what a great band Jaded Heart used to be.

This is nothing but pure throwaway hard rock / metal and I personally find it incredibly bland/boring. No song is even half interesting. :(

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

So, so disappointing what's become of these guys. I held on longer with these guys than most, and thought their first three (?) post-Bormann albums were all good pieces of music. Pretty sure it was three. Maybe only two. Definitely enjoyed the first two after Bormann.

Each was a little weaker than the previous, but they didn't instantly decline when Bormann left. Sadly, now they have well and truly crumbled and have nothing at all left in them that resembles what a great band Jaded Heart used to be.

This is nothing but pure throwaway hard rock / metal and I personally find it incredibly bland/boring. No song is even half interesting. :(

Rubbish. Just like the last few releases.