Disturbing things

PetraGirl86

This morning I was accidentally reading about Ed Gein and… I almost hurled in my bed. Now, I'm not so sure I actually want to ask this question but, what's the most disturbing thing you've heard or read about? I'll delete the thread if I can't take it, so go ahead, I'm ok

• 2023 Gold Donors

Gee, this is a dark thread mate. I don't think I'll be contributing. 

Even though those sort of stories are incredibly fascinating and educational (realizing those monsters exist), it's a very dark and depressing rabbit hole to go down. You don't need to immerse youself in that shit. Stick to Audrey Hepburn. 

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Gee, this is a dark thread mate. I don't think I'll be contributing. 

Even though those sort of stories are incredibly fascinating and educational (realizing those monsters exist), it's a very dark and depressing rabbit hole to go down. You don't need to immerse youself in that shit. Stick to Audrey Hepburn. 

Yeah I've decided I'm not gonna be ok, so I was on my way to deleting it

If you want a killer Ed Gein song, check out Slayer Dead Skin Mask, what an awesome song, most disturbing thing I can think of would be seeing my ex naked, i'll put that up against Ed Gein any day of the week.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

If you want a killer Ed Gein song, check out Slayer Dead Skin Mask, what an awesome song, most disturbing thing I can think of would be seeing my ex naked, i'll put that up against Ed Gein any day of the week.

I concur. My ex and her kangaroo pouch! LMAO 

• Haha 1