Jump to content

THRILL RIDE from Maryland


Recommended Posts

I dig it. Quite alot and the 3rd song is my fave of the lot, but that is not a rip on the other 2.

 

That link you have isn't this Thrill Ride btw, I had to scour to find this particular incarnation and it looks like Denny and company are about to release these tunes on High Voltage Records.

 

Here is the FB for these guys: https://www.facebook.com/ThrillRideMD/?ref=page_internal

 

If your in cahoots with Denny, Russ send some swag my way.

 

What else has he put out btw? Are you savy?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dan can you edit this topic title and replace New Jersey with Maryland? and remove the bad link to another Thrill ride? 

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • martinsane changed the title to THRILL RIDE from Maryland
13 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Dan can you edit this topic title and replace New Jersey with Maryland? and remove the bad link to another Thrill ride? 

Thank you

Done. ;)

 

I'm no Dan but I got skillz too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Done. ;)

 

I'm no Dan but I got skillz too.

Thank you!! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Terry, the band is in the studio right now with 5 more new songs coming soon.

Main site:

https://www.highvolmusic.com/thrill-ride-sign-with-highvolmusic/?fbclid=IwAR0NrxXimTFWHlhpb5YvpQzeXgMkVyVp1imw8_1ETJ4KFxjmWUPbEXd5a_o

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats not too bad,a definate GnR feeling to em,production wise its solid...for me the singer aint great though

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lettard said:

Thats not too bad,a definate GnR feeling to em,production wise its solid...for me the singer aint great though

Agree.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

Why am I being tagged in this bullshit? Like lettard said, the singer isn't great. He sounds bored, like he wishes he wasn't part of the project. And any comparison to GnR doesn't bode well for me, as I fuckin' hate that band. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why am I being tagged in this bullshit? Like lettard said, the singer isn't great. He sounds bored, like he wishes he wasn't part of the project. And any comparison to GnR doesn't bode well for me, as I fuckin' hate that band. 

Okay carpet ass. I'll delete you from future tags. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Talked to Denny Grace today. The new songs are finished! I can't wait to hear 'em!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, some of that actually sounds pretty good. Not all great, but I like the first tune especially. So I'm assuming no album yet? I'd check an album out when it hits. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 5:31 AM, Geoff said:

Wow, some of that actually sounds pretty good. Not all great, but I like the first tune especially. So I'm assuming no album yet? I'd check an album out when it hits. 

There will be an album soon. Full length.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • 2020 HH Donation Drive

    Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.



    58% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.