THRILL RIDE from Maryland

AlphaMale

I dig it. Quite alot and the 3rd song is my fave of the lot, but that is not a rip on the other 2.

That link you have isn't this Thrill Ride btw, I had to scour to find this particular incarnation and it looks like Denny and company are about to release these tunes on High Voltage Records.

Here is the FB for these guys: https://www.facebook.com/ThrillRideMD/?ref=page_internal

If your in cahoots with Denny, Russ send some swag my way.

What else has he put out btw? Are you savy?

• Like 1

• martinsane changed the title to THRILL RIDE from Maryland

Terry, the band is in the studio right now with 5 more new songs coming soon.

Main site:

https://www.highvolmusic.com/thrill-ride-sign-with-highvolmusic/?fbclid=IwAR0NrxXimTFWHlhpb5YvpQzeXgMkVyVp1imw8_1ETJ4KFxjmWUPbEXd5a_o

Edited by AlphaMale

13 hours ago, lettard said:

Thats not too bad,a definate GnR feeling to em,production wise its solid...for me the singer aint great though

Agree.

• Like 1

• My Little Pony

Why am I being tagged in this bullshit? Like lettard said, the singer isn't great. He sounds bored, like he wishes he wasn't part of the project. And any comparison to GnR doesn't bode well for me, as I fuckin' hate that band. 

11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Why am I being tagged in this bullshit? Like lettard said, the singer isn't great. He sounds bored, like he wishes he wasn't part of the project. And any comparison to GnR doesn't bode well for me, as I fuckin' hate that band. 

Okay carpet ass. I'll delete you from future tags. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, some of that actually sounds pretty good. Not all great, but I like the first tune especially. So I'm assuming no album yet? I'd check an album out when it hits. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 5:31 AM, Geoff said:

Wow, some of that actually sounds pretty good. Not all great, but I like the first tune especially. So I'm assuming no album yet? I'd check an album out when it hits. 

There will be an album soon. Full length.

• 7 months later...

https://www.facebook.com/ThrillRideMD/

THRILL RIDE is excited to announce the details for their first full-length release titled 'Abusement Park'. 'Abusement Park' is set for release on July 9, 2021via HighVolMusic.

TR-digital-cover.jpg?resize=992,992&ssl=

Track list

Light in the Dark
Never Saw It Coming
The Devil Knows Your Name
Did I Hear You Say
Runaway
Let It All Go
Goodbye
Smokin' Gun
Killing Me
Lift Me Up

THRILL RIDE is the project of singer/songwriter Denny Grace a fixture in the Baltimore, Maryland music scene for over 30 years. What started out as a solo project quickly turned in to something bigger. Denny set out to record a fun hard rock album that you just don’t hear much of these days. Once the E.P. was released, people started to take an interest, so it was time to put a band together to bring the songs to life.

“I reached out to HighVolMusic owner Bill Chavis and he must have liked what he heard because here we are. THRILL RIDE  is excited to join the HVM Family! We are looking forward to working with everyone and unleashing the new record on the world.” says Denny.

THRILL RIDE is a culmination of rock n’ roll laced with influences of various styles. It’s a throwback to yesterday yet captures the current rock sounds of today.

The current single ‘Did I Hear You Say’ peaked in the top 10 on 97 Underground in Baltimore.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 11:57 PM, whiplash1972 said:

https://www.facebook.com/ThrillRideMD/

THRILL RIDE is excited to announce the details for their first full-length release titled 'Abusement Park'. 'Abusement Park' is set for release on July 9, 2021via HighVolMusic.

TR-digital-cover.jpg?resize=992,992&ssl=

Track list

Light in the Dark
Never Saw It Coming
The Devil Knows Your Name
Did I Hear You Say
Runaway
Let It All Go
Goodbye
Smokin' Gun
Killing Me
Lift Me Up

THRILL RIDE is the project of singer/songwriter Denny Grace a fixture in the Baltimore, Maryland music scene for over 30 years. What started out as a solo project quickly turned in to something bigger. Denny set out to record a fun hard rock album that you just don’t hear much of these days. Once the E.P. was released, people started to take an interest, so it was time to put a band together to bring the songs to life.

“I reached out to HighVolMusic owner Bill Chavis and he must have liked what he heard because here we are. THRILL RIDE  is excited to join the HVM Family! We are looking forward to working with everyone and unleashing the new record on the world.” says Denny.

THRILL RIDE is a culmination of rock n’ roll laced with influences of various styles. It’s a throwback to yesterday yet captures the current rock sounds of today.

The current single ‘Did I Hear You Say’ peaked in the top 10 on 97 Underground in Baltimore.

Awesome!! Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...