Big Money

Leykis101

Does anyone know anything about these guys? this song Is frustrating, I cant figure out why, like I really really wanna like it, but something gives me pause, what do you thing?

Edited by Leykis101

9 hours ago, Ralfster said:

Love these Swedes!! Symphonic pop with funny lyrics and ultra catchy hooklines. Two albums only sadly, the follow up Moonraker is fantastic as well! 

It's like now I wanna hate it, and I cant cause i crossed the line, Ive had this fucker stuck in my head since yesterday, I think i'm hooked, FUCK!!

1 hour ago, Ralfster said:

Yeah, know what you mean. Really hard to get these tunes out of your system... Guess that's what they call a guilty pleasure... 😉

Have you heard the follow up album "Moonraker"?

Bro, I fucking post this shit on here, acting all shocked about this brand new band I have discovered and my extreme confusion towards their music, then on a gut feeling I go look in a rack of shit that Ive purchased and never listened to, literally everything in this rack never got taken out of the wrap, and there sits this album, and Moonraker, never even gave them a second worth of listens, I feel like I'm about the biggest phony on here, I really am and do feel like I'm just a fucking idiot, anyways, spinning this one today, then I'll work into the next CD, this really is a good disc, kind looking like this may be the standout track on this one, I get back after Moonracker, prob tomorrow

Yeah I was pretty hard on them, it appears it was so forgettable that I don't even remember hearing it, cause I don't think the vocals are as bad as I apparently think they are?? maybe it was the other Cody.

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah I was pretty hard on them, it appears it was so forgettable that I don't even remember hearing it, cause I don't think the vocals are as bad as I apparently think they are?? maybe it was the other Cody.

Burdens of being bi-polar...

Or maybe just a little lit.

Cool band nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, martinsane said:

Burdens of being bi-polar...

Or maybe just a little lit.

Cool band nonetheless. 

Oh I was most definitely lit, I was high as Giraffe pussy bro, there's shit that happened that one of my friends will say "remember when this shit happened" and I will not remember a single moment of it, you know like the years 98 to 2018, those years, so I am not to hard on myself for not remembering shit that I heard, because more times then not, I'll have heard it and completely do not remember, unless it stood out,, so yeah no bi-polar here, just completely fucking bashed for 2 decades, so don't be mean, or axe me to remember anything.