Unruly Child - Our Glass House

Stefan

• My Little Pony
2 hours ago, lettard said:

Agreed

Another of those moments in music filed firmly under "WHY?"

Curious how many of those moments have you filed? 

;}

12 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Curious how many of those moments have you filed? 

;}

8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Quite a few one would assume??

Yes..it happens far too much for my liking...things like this and needless re-records of other things like Wicked Sensation for example  :) someone should start a thread for it :unsure:

Edited by lettard
  • Like 1

This was a pleasant surprise as I had found their last two albums a bit disappointing.  As others have mentioned, similar weak production as those last two, but a little more guitar oriented this time around.  Of their more recent albums Worlds Collide is still my go to choice, but this new one is definitely worth checking out. 

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm just fucking angry at everything this year because I haven't had a holiday and if someone steps on a petal I want to break everything around me... I'm in a volatile state and I couldn't figure it out and today I wondered if it's because I haven't had a good break from life with the kids this year. Who knows, but I just open this thread and am amazed at what I'm reading again, like with the JSS thread.

Just calling it like I see it, but this album is fucking shocking. I absolutely hate this album. It's so piss weak my urine had more impact in the toilet bowl this morning than this has on my ears. And apart from sounding like piss seeping through a cheese grate, the songs are so absolutely, completely terrible. I can't put together the fact that these are the same guys that made their debut. Because as the reworks show, there is nothing at all anymore that links the two together. One was an incredible band, and sadly, this is an absolutely terrible band. :(

On 12/9/2020 at 4:01 AM, Geoff said:

I don't know if I'm just fucking angry at everything this year because I haven't had a holiday and if someone steps on a petal I want to break everything around me... I'm in a volatile state and I couldn't figure it out and today I wondered if it's because I haven't had a good break from life with the kids this year. Who knows, but I just open this thread and am amazed at what I'm reading again, like with the JSS thread.

Just calling it like I see it, but this album is fucking shocking. I absolutely hate this album. It's so piss weak my urine had more impact in the toilet bowl this morning than this has on my ears. And apart from sounding like piss seeping through a cheese grate, the songs are so absolutely, completely terrible. I can't put together the fact that these are the same guys that made their debut. Because as the reworks show, there is nothing at all anymore that links the two together. One was an incredible band, and sadly, this is an absolutely terrible band. :(

I don't know what it is about them. I still like a few tunes off each album despite the piss weak sound/production.

I'm kinda surprised you didn't like the more guitar oriented songs on this.