NFL 2020

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit has no place in football, still not watching, and not missing any of the bullshit, like the steelers putting the name of a goddamn thug who was killed after doing a driveby, they can keep their f

I'm watching it all as well. Forget the naysayers.  Covid is making it ruff.  Cam sick, most of the Titans as well, plus who knows who else.   I must say I don't mind fanless footb

Guess which team is the only one still undefeated? The big test will come next week when they take on the Ravens....

6 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Predictions....

Buffalo

Seattle

Tampa

Baltimore

New Orleans

Pittsburg

I agree with your picks except for Balt.Gotta go with my Titans !

Also Seattle better throw to Metcalf early and often.They've underachieved all year.

Also the Saints screw me every year so I can't trust them.

My upset pick of the playoffs..... Washington over Tampa Bay

Buffalo over Colts

Seahawks

Washington

Baltimore

New Orleans

Pittsburgh

23 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Colts keeping it close.

it's been a pretty competitive game, Colts missed opportunities might be too much to overcome though, with the 1st half failed 4th and goal and then the missed FG, odd choice to go for 2 after that last TD, kind of deflating for the team after getting back into it with the nice drive

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crazysam said:

it's been a pretty competitive game, Colts missed opportunities might be too much to overcome though, with the 1st half failed 4th and goal and then the missed FG, odd choice to go for 2 after that last TD, kind of deflating for the team after getting back into it with the nice drive

That doinked field goal was obviously and unfortunately the Colts demise. The going for 2 they re-couped on the next TD.

Seattle and LA Rams up next.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, martinsane said:

That doinked field goal was obviously and unfortunately the Colts demise. The going for 2 they re-couped on the next TD.

Seattle and LA Rams up next.

Both offenses look pretty weak so far.

Both offenses woke up after my post.

Good game so far.

Rams with a 10-point lead near halftime

3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Seattle needs a new coach.They got the talent but need to move on from Pete !

Russell Wilson had a rough second half of the season.

Seattle played quite typical I hate to say. Losing to the Rams is the worst part and Russ didn't play that well today or previous days for that matter, not sure if it was all him or if the O line stinks.

The Redskins, yep WASHINGTON REDSKINS, played their heart out tonight. That Heineke kid was going toe to toe with TB12, good game, with an unfortunate ending.

3 more tomorrow.

Ravonettes and Titans

Da Bears and the Taints

and the Cleveland Floaters vs Pitt.

Should be another fine wild card day.

Browns off to a fast start vs Pittsburgh.

Bad snap recovered for a TD and now Big Ben intercepted.

My Steelers deserved to lose considering how badly they played....scored 37 points and still lost the game.....

Next week.....

Green Bay

Buffalo

Kansas City

New Orleans

Terry had a bad weekend. Seattle...... done. Pittsburgh...... done.

I am pulling for a Ravens win at Buffalo!!

20 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Green Bay and Buffalo in Superbowl.....

I think you got 1 right. Smells like TB12 in the NFC to me.

So TB and Buffalo in the, well Tampa Bay.

I think Green Bay wins in the cold and snow vs Tampa Bay

I think Buffalo pulls off the upset over the Chiefs

Classic SB matchup: Green Bay vs Buffalo

Of note: 

Tampa Bay crushed Green Bay 38-10 during the season (Week 6). But that was at Tampa Bay.

Buffalo lost at Kansas City 26-17 also in Week 6.

Edited by AlphaMale