Jump to content

NFL 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit has no place in football, still not watching, and not missing any of the bullshit, like the steelers putting the name of a goddamn thug who was killed after doing a driveby, they can keep their f

I'm watching it all as well. Forget the naysayers.  Covid is making it ruff.  Cam sick, most of the Titans as well, plus who knows who else.   I must say I don't mind fanless footb

Guess which team is the only one still undefeated? The big test will come next week when they take on the Ravens....

10 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Some of the worst officiating in that game. Just horrendous.

Some of the worst excuses from a team to postpone the game for almost a week and in turn causing the Steelers to lose one of their elite defensive players Bud Dupree for the rest of the fucking season with a torn MCL.

 

Fucking Harbough, douche canoe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2020 at 3:47 AM, martinsane said:

Some of the worst excuses from a team to postpone the game for almost a week and in turn causing the Steelers to lose one of their elite defensive players Bud Dupree for the rest of the fucking season with a torn MCL.

 

Fucking Harbough, douche canoe.

You do know Rapersberger actually thanked the Ravens for not making them play in the snow.

Fuckhead 

Your team barely beat a team missing half it's starters. If RG3 was even the least bit competent in the passing game, you would've lost. But the refs bailed you out like they normally do. 

How about that last first down. Measurement on TV clearly showed short by a chain link. Mysteriously called a first down. Horrible.

How about the end of the first half when your players laid on the ground like little bitches instead of getting up. Announcers even said that's delay of game on the defense. Officials were paid off as usual.

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs when we end your silly dream of another Super Bowl in Shittsburgh.

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

You do know Rapersberger actually thanked the Ravens for not making them play in the snow.

Fuckhead 

Your team barely beat a team missing half it's starters. If RG3 was even the least bit competent in the passing game, you would've lost. But the refs bailed you out like they normally do. 

How about that last first down. Measurement on TV clearly showed short by a chain link. Mysteriously called a first down. Horrible.

How about the end of the first half when your players laid on the ground like little bitches instead of getting up. Announcers even said that's delay of game on the defense. Officials were paid off as usual.

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs when we end your silly dream of another Super Bowl in Shittsburgh.

Won't happen. The Ravenettes will lose to Dallas Tuesday and whoever is next and that will that. They won't even get a wildcard in a season with extras.

Baltimore has always sucked and that won't change and your right Pitt played shitty after delay after delay after delay, delays that NO OTHER TEAM THIS YEAR HAS BEEN OFFORDED, but Harbough has Goodell's entire 4"buried in his butthole. As Tomlin said Pitt played like a JV team , but they still won.

 

As for officiating it has always sucked. Did the officials miss the delay of game call, yep. Was that a 1st down at the end yep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martinsane said:

Won't happen. The Ravenettes will lose to Dallas Tuesday and whoever is next and that will that. They won't even get a wildcard in a season with extras.

Baltimore has always sucked and that won't change and your right Pitt played shitty after delay after delay after delay, delays that NO OTHER TEAM THIS YEAR HAS BEEN OFFORDED, but Harbough has Goodell's entire 4"buried in his butthole. As Tomlin said Pitt played like a JV team , but they still won.

 

As for officiating it has always sucked. Did the officials miss the delay of game call, yep. Was that a 1st down at the end yep.

Smoke some more crack dude.

Ravens whip Dallas

Bills give you your first loss next week

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2020 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You do know Rapersberger actually thanked the Ravens for not making them play in the snow.

Fuck me. That's an unfortunate surname. 

It's like the black sheep of the "Hamburglar's" family that no one talks about.

Edited by Darkstone
Link to post
Share on other sites

HaHaHaHaHaHa........ undefeated no more!!!

Overrated bunt of cunts!!!

For the first time in my life, I love Washington (my 2nd most hated team).

Time for B'More to make it 2 sweet days in a row!!!!!

Shittsburgh LOST!!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best MNF game in a long time. Just the drama alone makes this a classic.

Ravens 47, Browns 42.

Nobody will want to play Baltimore in the playoffs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

Best MNF game in a long time. Just the drama alone makes this a classic.

Ravens 47, Browns 42.

Nobody will want to play Baltimore in the playoffs. 

Balt is lucky that the NFL is adding another team to the playoffs

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Balt is lucky that the NFL is adding another team to the playoffs

The way it looks now, the Ravens would play Pittsburgh in Round 1 and the Titans would get Cleveland. Ut oh.....

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

The way it looks now, the Ravens would play Pittsburgh in Round 1 and the Titans would get Cleveland. Ut oh.....

With the added playoff team home field advantage isn't that important.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, nyoilers said:

With the added playoff team home field advantage isn't that important.

 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:05 PM, AlphaMale said:

The way it looks now, the Ravens would play Pittsburgh in Round 1 and the Titans would get Cleveland. Ut oh.....

I think Baltimore is # 8 right now

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyoilers said:

 

I think Baltimore is # 8 right now

This week, as soon as Pittsburgh beats the Colts, Miami replaces Indy at #6 and the Ravens get the #7 seed.

Miami also has to play at Buffalo in Week 17. Ravens should win out. Any loss by Cleveland, Miami, or Indianapolis will get the Ravens into the playoffs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

This week, as soon as Pittsburgh beats the Colts, Miami replaces Indy at #6 and the Ravens get the #7 seed.

Miami also has to play at Buffalo in Week 17. Ravens should win out. Any loss by Cleveland, Miami, or Indianapolis will get the Ravens into the playoffs.

 

Pittsburg has been playing poorly .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

That is an understatement...if they don't turn it around whoever plays them in the playoffs will have a cakewalk....

I hope that the Titans get them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Pittsburg has been playing poorly .

Brutal vs the Bengals. Big Ben looks old and slow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the Browns!! First playoff appearance since 2002.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Detroit will ever even make the playoffs again, let alone make it to the Super Bowl.

Thank goodness we have great organizations in Baltimore and Tennessee. 

Should be a great re-match.

Of note, the teams are 2-2 in the playoffs against each other and the road team has won every matchup.

Edited by AlphaMale
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Posts

    • 3/3 for me.. looking forward to this one!
    • Yep - Brilliant track. I think my favourite by these guys still has to be ‘In The Name Of Metal’ 
    • Yup. Most reviewers are a waste of time. 
    • The media will do what it has always done....it will switch to whatever president/party is in power and go after them at every opportunity....people have short memories, they went after Bill Clinton and the Dems without mercy over his sexcapades.... although Trump has set the bar considerably lower (underground) as to what constitutes bad/stupid behaviour so we will have to see how long it takes for the mainstream media to forget about Trump.... actually since Trump isn't really going away and will be telling anyone who listens that he will be the Republican candidate in 2024, the Dems may be looked upon with relief/favor for quite some time.... As for the Dems having their way in the 3 houses...I expect them to tear themselves apart at the seams with the progressives (regressives) fighting the moderates and getting very little of substance done, heck they may have to get moderate Republicans to work with them!!....just like the Reps in their first 2 years with Trump, they should have done a lot more but ended up fighting amongst themselves....
    • Ya know buddy, I will be honest with you, i was experimenting with substances in this frame of my life, and I dont remember the music because it was a jr high party and they only listened to shit then, I wasnt lucky where I gota go to partys in the 80s, Rap was becoming prolific, I remember sitting tripping on Acid at this one party in high school and I started feeling violent because every fucking party I went to they were all playing the same fucking 2pac cd, and it really begin to eat at me, and as the acid kicked in I stood up and walked over to the cd changer, and i was well fucking tripping, i couldnt figure out where the stop button was, i just started pushing them all, nothing was happening, and i thought people were starting to look at me, and see i couldnt figure this out, i lost my shit and just grabbed the fucker off the shelf and walked to the window and threw it down into the driveway, music was still playing, 2pac, I dont remember alot but I remember being restrained in a bedroom by some seniors waiting on my fellow baseball teammates to show up and retrieve me, I was suspended for 3 games so I just quit baseball, fuck em, I guess from what the girl I was frying with told me, I threw their changer out and busted it into pieces, the 2pac was coming from a sony discman they had plugged into the amp, that wouldve been much cheaper to replace, point is, if some fucking Venom, or Suicidal wouldve been playing, I probably wouldve had a good party, btw, all I remember about losing my virginity, was being ultra paranoid someone was gonna walk in, putting my junk in, and not even getting 5 full pumps off before I busted, then not wanting to look at the chick again, not at school, especially not there, if you guys were into the music playing your a much better man then I.
    • That's the problem with the Dems winning all 3 branches: if things don't go exactly to plan, there's no one for the media to scapegoat, unless they go back to Hillary's "vast rightwing conspiracy" mantra. We may see the ultra-left-wing progressives like AOC, Omar, and Bernie cannibalizing the moderates. There have already been hints of it around the edges, but without the Bad Orange Man to blame for everything including global warming and tooth decay, what are they going to do?
    • Max Cruise is the synthwave project of Austrailian multi-instrumentalist Benjamin Harrison.  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.