One song so far for 2020

Leykis101

The CONFESS song, man that is pretty good. I had not heard that one. 2020 is such a suck year in so many ways, 2021 has GOT to be better. Let's hope so, huh?! For me, the Tokyo Motor Fist and Black Swan albums are standouts and I would pick pretty much any song off of these.  

• Like 1

Really good picks so far...for me I love this track...

And...

from such a fun listen cd...

But then again I love We Are Gods from that Heat II,which doesnt get much love..:P

Edited by lettard
  • Like 2

On 9/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, Darkstone said:

Okay, this is the third time I've posted this track. The above choices are great, but I really love this song. 

BTW Dan, this is the third time I've posted the same video in three different threads. Surely, that must be worth one of those coveted warning points.

Really 3 times.....I missed the other 2 times lol....good song, I'll try to track down the cd....

Okay, this is the third time I've posted this track. The above choices are great, but I really love this song. 

BTW Dan, this is the third time I've posted the same video in three different threads. Surely, that must be worth one of those coveted warning points.

Really 3 times.....I missed the other 2 times lol....good song, I'll try to track down the cd....

• Haha 1

• My Little Pony
12 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

Damn triple post ...got to be my first triple fuckup...lol...hit submit 3 times and it didn't show as saved any of the times so reset the page and there they were....

:baneed:

• 2023 Gold Donors

This one is a big contender for me. This song and album are a great example of what the old school bands that we love should be doing. First album in 27 years and they've picked up where they'd left off. Early 90s "Queensryche" influenced Hard Rock. If it's not broken don't fix it. Steelheart, Giant, Tyketto, Riverdogs, Hericane Alice, etc, etc, could learn a lesson.

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

This one is a big contender for me. This song and album are a great example of what the old school bands that we love should be doing. First album in 27 years and they've picked up where they'd left off. Early 90s "Queensryche" influenced Hard Rock. If it's not broken don't fix it. Steelheart, Giant, Tyketto, Riverdogs, Hericane Alice, etc, etc, could learn a lesson.

Bro Dirk Kennedy couldve been one of the premier front men in metal, had he stayed with it, this album is phenomenal.

• Thanks 1

• My Little Pony
13 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Listening to this now. Thanks for the heads up. This is my kinda shit. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just when I thought Confess were going to take it clean, I go and hear this song, it embodies everything I love about this kind of music, perfect riffs, completely awesome singer who I put up there with Darren Rogers and Terry Brock, fucking bad ass song, guess I'll see if i like it more then Confess???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons - Waves.

From the new album "We're the Bastards". These guys and Phil are always quality. 

This track moved me. Killer!, as is the rest of the album.