Unleash the Archers - Abyss

Their last album Apex was pretty good.  I've heard a few songs from the new release, of which "Legacy" and the title track stood out the most.  I haven't gotten around to listening to the full album yet, but looking forward to checking it out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Yeah, there's only two "proper" Vixen albums. I love most of both of them... but there are fillers on both. But when they're good they're awesome. Second one was definitely a big step up in all regards. Good band in the day. 
    • Interesting. I will probably end up getting a vaccine as I believe our work place will be supplying them and we'll be more or less forced to take one. And I'll be completely against it, but I'll do it. Like I said above, I'm not against vaccines... but I am against being forced into something I don't consider necessary whatsoever.  I despise the whole mask situation, though, and would take 10 vaccines before having this mandatory mask nonsense ever raised in discussion again. 
    • Awesome new track from The Strike...  
    • Third track from the new album Just Drive - Part 1..... Love it.. Album out now on all usual streaming services.   Full Album...  
    • Such class. It's a real shame the industry turned on these guys. 
    • New album 'Let's Get Tropical' out this summer. From FB: CRUZHeeeeers.... come out to plaaaa-heeeeey! Kickstart the weekend with this sweet little something. By the end of March we will start posting videos, information and other stuff hyping up our Summer release. Why dontcha start with this one!   Teaser: https://www.facebook.com/cruzhofficial/videos/456723798858419
    • One of THE greatest albums of the genre. It's about as close to perfection as you can get. One of the few bands from "our" music to actually have a mainstream hit. "I'll See You in my Dreams" from Giant, "High Enough" from "Damn Yankees" and of course, Mr. Big's "To Be With You" received commercial success.  "More Than Words Can Say" also received great commercial success.  I'll limit myself to picking one track as a favourite. It's very difficult, but i've gotta go with "Haunted Heart".                        
    • Not a section I usually post in, but I was just reminiscing with some older Aussie Pop. These guys were quite huge at the time with several Pop/Dance hits. Pure Pop and very catchy.  The lead singer, Connie Mitchell is bloody gorgeous.  She was formerly the Lead Singer for an Aussie Pop/Rock band called "Primary". She was nice then, but she certainly went for full glamour with these guys.          
    • You're spot on about Skin from "Skunk". I posted this not too long ago. Her original is sensational, but I think Oliver may have her beat.    
    • Fun Fact - After they rid themselves of Flea they went on to become "The Poodles".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.