New Shiraz Lane song

CureTheSane

17 minutes ago, lettard said:

Please let it be a full length.

My thoughts exactly - Their plan was to release the second part of the Vibration EP but the fact they are pondering a full release makes me think they could go down that route... who knows. 

Huge potential and they grow with each release. 

That is real nice. Pure AOR fodder no doubt. Boy these kids sure have "matured"? Shows their talent I suppose as they still rock but keep progressing.

The first EP is still my favorite, but this new release may be a close 2nd if this new tune is any indication of what is to come.

I think even the G'off will chub out for this one.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Really good song...looking forward to a full release.....

Here too :drink: 

these guys just continue to improve,on the debut the singer grated me a bit but hes found his range and his voice over the last few years and is sounding as solid as the music that he sings on  :)

4 hours ago, lettard said:

Here too :drink: 

these guys just continue to improve,on the debut the singer grated me a bit but hes found his range and his voice over the last few years and is sounding as solid as the music that he sings on  :)

Agree.

The first album wasn't too bad but definitely had some nails on chalkboard moments.

Hannes has really matured and learned to control his voice though and these guys are seemingly really on a roll.  Carnival Days, Vibration 1 and this new tune are all excellent.

Looking forward to the next release and expecting we hear some news fairly soon.

And I know I've said this, but also some of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet which makes it even easier to root for them.

• 2 weeks later...