Can Can Anyone tell me who sings this?

Leykis101

I found a box of tapes in my neighbors garage, he died so they had me help move this shit out, and I was listening through these tapes, none of which had any labels on them, I came upon this song, I dig the song a lot, I cannot figure out who sings it, it sounds like it may be a ballad or something off like a commercial rock band, but not American, as you here his accent, figure I'd let you guys take a crack at it, since it may have been a band not known in the US as this guy was from Germany and lived in Holland, i figure you guys if anyone can figure this out, It's just a clip out of the song, the sound quality's too bad to upload the whole song.

Really! Nobody even takes a guess? I thought you guys were the global music mainframe

49 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Really! Nobody even takes a guess? I thought you guys were the global music mainframe

Sorry most of us are too busy protesting, marching or boycotting 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

FUCK!!! I can usually track a mutha fuckin song down n shit, no wat im sayen? dis mutha fucka be on blast n shit, no wat im sayen? guess it's back to da old school way n shit, no wat i'm sayen, been watching to much Trailer Park Boys to day, fucking love J-Rock, no wat im sayen

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

Sorry most of us are too busy protesting, marching or boycotting 😂😂😂

I'm protesting the boycotting of the marches. What are you doing?

On 8/26/2020 at 8:46 AM, Leykis101 said:

I found a box of tapes in my neighbors garage, he died so they had me help move this shit out, and I was listening through these tapes, none of which had any labels on them, I came upon this song, I dig the song a lot, I cannot figure out who sings it, it sounds like it may be a ballad or something off like a commercial rock band, but not American, as you here his accent, figure I'd let you guys take a crack at it, since it may have been a band not known in the US as this guy was from Germany and lived in Holland, i figure you guys if anyone can figure this out, It's just a clip out of the song, the sound quality's too bad to upload the whole song.

Sounds familiar in a way but I just can't put my finger on it yet... Initial guess was it's a German band ans the song is from the mid to late 80's. I'll keep listening and thinking who it could be.

• Like 1

So I listened to the 1 minute clip 400 times and Googled for a bit to no avail I'm afraid.

Here is what I gathered from the chorus minus 1 word in the second verse which is indicated by a _________.

She was thinking

Her ___________ was speaking

Maybe this is the time.

I could help you

Finally breakthrough

The chains that are locked inside

What's inside...

Maybe the songs title is "What's Inside"?

No help I know.