Bryan Hughes and Beau Geste

Hi Everyone! I had an account years ago somehow it went deactivated. Long time reader first time poster in a long time. 

Some of you may be familiar or know the Canadian 80s AOR group "Beau Geste" with their release "Another Night In The City". It is a fantastic release with memorable tracks and hooks that really did not get its due back in 1986. Aldo Nova actually has a couple writing credits on this album. Lead Vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Bryan Hughes is a good friend of mine and I have been working with him to get his music out there and loved and appreciated by this fantastic community of music fans.  We have created a website called "Bryan Hughes Music"

The link is:

www.bryanhughesmusic.ca

You can check out his work on Beau Geste and his solo work afterward. He is also an accomplished studio engineer and has other credits to many other groups you may of heard of. 

We will be releasing some un-released tracks very soon and eventually working on new album and also some cool memorabilia such as t-shirts. 

Enjoy! 

• Like 1