Jump to content

Reckless Love - Loaded (new single)


Captain Howdy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nice. These guys will have a special place in my heart always, being the last live band I ever saw before the world folded into itself. 

Cool new tune, very Reckless Love. Dig it a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

'Bout fuckin' time! I was just wondering about them the other day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

 

Damn it, can't listen yet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
1 hour ago, The Rocker said:

Damn it, can't listen yet!

Get a bloody VPN already! 

;}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Get a bloody VPN already! 

;}

:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it only me who finds this song a little weird?
Sounds like an 80's biy band with a slightly harder edge.
I don't mind it, just reminds me of a song that might have been in the movie Short Circut or something...
Also a touch of ABBA's SOS to the chorus. In fact I'd say they have borrowed heavily from it.

Edited by CureTheSane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Is it only me who finds this song a little weird?
Sounds like an 80's biy band with a slightly harder edge.
I don't mind it, just reminds me of a song that might have been in the movie Short Circut or something...
Also a touch of ABBA's SOS to the chorus. In fact I'd say they have borrowed heavily from it.

Fantastic single - So glad these guys are back! Such catchy, well produced modern rock songs. 
 

Couldn’t agree more about ABBA ‘SOS’... I though that the first time I listened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
5 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

Fantastic single - So glad these guys are back! Such catchy, well produced modern rock songs. 
 

Couldn’t agree more about ABBA ‘SOS’... I though that the first time I listened. 

Yeah, I hear it now. Not overtly ripped off, though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

 Probably the most consistant band around these days...and my favorite....

For me, that would be Crazy Lixx

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Song stuck in my head. Looking forward to more.

Agree!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
8 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Song stuck in my head. Looking forward to more.

Yessir. So fuckin' hyped for whatever's next. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.