Jump to content

Broadside - Into the Raging Sea


Geoff
 Share

Recommended Posts

One of the better albums I've heard this year. Check it. Wonderful sound/production and a really nice set of songs. 

BroadsideIntoTheRagingSeaname500PX-1.jpg

1    .    The Raging Sea
2    .    Foolish Believer
3    .    Overdramatic
4    .    Nights Alone
5    .    Heavenly
6    .    Clarity
7    .    Dancing on the Ceiling (With You)
8    .    Seasons
9    .    Breathe You In
10    .    The Setting Sun
11    .    Burning at Both Ends

 

 

One of the songs of the year for me;

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew exactly what this would sound like before I even clicked the videos. so predictable. Just sounds like a million other modern rock bands 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Glen said:

I knew exactly what this would sound like before I even clicked the videos. so predictable. Just sounds like a million other modern rock bands 

Please send me the names of the ones that sound this good, thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

Please send me the names of the ones that sound this good, thanks. 

just scroll down other music. all sounds the same to me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
On 8/19/2020 at 2:34 PM, Geoff said:

One of the better albums I've heard this year. Check it. Wonderful sound/production and a really nice set of songs. 

BroadsideIntoTheRagingSeaname500PX-1.jpg

1    .    The Raging Sea
2    .    Foolish Believer
3    .    Overdramatic
4    .    Nights Alone
5    .    Heavenly
6    .    Clarity
7    .    Dancing on the Ceiling (With You)
8    .    Seasons
9    .    Breathe You In
10    .    The Setting Sun
11    .    Burning at Both Ends

 

 

One of the songs of the year for me;

 

 

 

 

Awesome!!! off now to check out the rest of the album.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 1/9/2021 at 5:39 AM, Ponen said:

'Heavenly' is just heavenly

The album is great. Rates well in my soon-to-be-dropped best of 2021 list. Really good gear. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

The album is great. Rates well in my soon-to-be-dropped best of 2021 list. Really good gear. 

Ya I agree..so many good songs here. Might possibly be the best modern rock album of 2020 imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.