SIxx AM New Album Friday

CureTheSane

Yeah, the more I look at it, and taking into account Nikki is involved, I'd say it's a track with all those people on it, rather than an album with different people on different tracks.

I just went search on places like Amazon, CD Universe and Australia's largest electrical store and all them didn't have a listing for it.

So it's a song...

From Braveowrlds
http://bravewords.com/news/sixx-a-m-presents-artists-for-recovery-maybe-it-s-time-video-features-ivan-moody-corey-taylor-joe-elliott-and-more?fbclid=IwAR1q4idf_gsviRaHfK0CSTYrYRjqQOcGd85_gRAi8iPK9kDsSkkZLen8GAs

Sixx:A.M. Presents: Artists For Recovery release “Maybe It’s Time” (featuring. Corey Taylor, Joe Elliott, Brantley Gilbert, Ivan Moody, Slash, Awolnation, Tommy Vext). The song is the cornerstone of an industry-wide initiative to draw attention to the opioid crisis and raise funds to serve the recovery community and save lives. Timed to launch National Recovery Month in September, this campaign leverages all manners of entertainment to send an important message of hope for recovery, starting on International Overdose Awareness Day 8/31 and continuing through International Recovery Day 9/30.

The idea for the song, featuring a who’s who line up of rock, country and alternative stars, was conceived by Nikki Sixx, co-founder of Mötley Crüe and Sixx:A.M., recovery spokesperson and advocate, and one of the leading public figures fighting to destigmatize substance use disorders and recovery. All artist royalties from the song are being donated to The Global Recovery Initiatives Foundation (GRI) to support those in early recovery, with a matching contribution from Better Noise Music.

Says Sixx: “I am proud to bring together these artists to help raise funds for the Global Recovery Initiative Foundation. The opioid epidemic did not go away when the pandemic came along. Just the opposite... those in early recovery became even more at risk than before so it's more important now than ever to raise awareness and support them. I really believe that united we can make a difference and save lives.”

Major entertainment industry companies including Live Nation, Ticketmaster, iHeart, Pandora, SiriusXM, Entercom and many others have come together on this project to raise awareness and save lives. Allen Kovac, CEO of Better Noise Entertainment explains, “Label and studio heads know there is nothing sadder than when an artist or actor you’ve worked with passes away due to substance use disorders. This initiative is a wakeup call to the entertainment industry that we can’t lose more legends like Prince, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Tom Petty and Michael Jackson.”  

“So, Nikki rang me to see if I’d lend a vocal to ‘Maybe It’s Time’. After hearing the track for the first time in a while, I was reminded how good it is so I was in! It felt right, all around, giving back to the much-needed Global Recovery Initiative,” explains Joe Elliott of Def Leppard.