A question of morals

Leykis101

If you were walking in through your neighborhood one night at about 3am, and you happened past a window, and in this window, the blinds were not all the way down, through this window you saw 2 girls and a guy engaged in full on coitus, what would be your initial plan to action?? and be honest, and BTW, these weren't a bunch of fattys, the chicks were not smokin hot, but very hot. what would you do?

• Haha 1

Metal T, what up dude? I was inquiring about you awhile ago, did you see that?

A.T.M., I asked "what I am out outside where there is curfew ? "

Right Darky and Marten

Edited by Doggy

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

A.T.M., I asked "what I am out outside where there is curfew ? "

Right Darky and Marten

That's right mate. I would immediately call the Police. These people are obviously making a mockery of social distancing protocols. 

• Haha 1

Well I certainly watched, then I decided to go make buddy's with my new neighbor, this dudes a pimp, though I will never say a word about what I saw, If I start chilling with him, chicks will just show up and that will increase my chances of fornicating, and I don't even have to leave my neighborhood to do it, this is the greatest thing that's happened since Michael Boltons Time Love Tenderness, I was just struggling with the watching thing, my daughters mom told me I should be more worried about if neighbors saw me watching then if I'm a perv for watching, she confirmed I am a perv, and watching is just another thing, not the only thing, what a bitch, but I couldn't not watch, anyways, this is way more important then social distancing, and we don't have a curfew, I don't understand the curfew thing, is that a covid thing? ridiculous. it's great to know that im the only one who would watch, looks like I'm a deviant, that's shitty, whats worse, I'd probably watch again, I'm just a sick twisted bastard.,

• My Little Pony
29 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Where I live it’s quite likely to be cows . 

I think stopping to watch cows is more pervy. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

What is morals? And why is this in Flamefest?

Morals, seriously? or are you being Nolan? you know morals, like the standards of your right and wrong, the thing that determines if you stay and watch cause you think it's ok, or if you don't watch cause it's not ok? and where would you like me to post this? I needed some level headed answers, not the answers I get on FB where everyone co-signs on my bullshit, the guys here will just say if I was fucked up or not, then I can look at that, and determine if I should watch if it happens again.

Of course you'd watch any anyone who says otherwise is being untruthful. 

Out of curiosity, did you romanticise yourself as you watched? 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Why is it that I picture Cody walking around his neighborhood in a trench coat and gumboots? Speaking of pictures, did you not have your phone with you? You really dropped the ball on that one mate. The next time this occurs I expect full video footage accompanied by a "meet the cast" video extra. 

Don't let us down again!

You're better than that.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Why is it that I picture Cody walking around his neighborhood in a trench coat and gumboots? Speaking of pictures, did you not have your phone with you? You really dropped the ball on that one mate. The next time this occurs I expect full video footage accompanied by a "meet the cast" video extra. 

Don't let us down again!

You're better than that.

Hilarious!

13 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Don't let us down again!

You're better than that.

Don't forget the pack of Twisties, " Smut " Skyhooks.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Geoff said:

Of course you'd watch any anyone who says otherwise is being untruthful. 

Out of curiosity, did you romanticise yourself as you watched? 

No sir, it really happened so fast that I really wasn't thinking of anything other then I seriously hope they don't see me, at first I walked right past it, then it's like my brain caught up and thought, did I just see what I think I saw, so I walked back turned around and walked by again, only this time looking, I slowed down as I walked by, and sure the fuck enough, so I did the classic look around, and when I thought the coast was clear, I ducked down, and went Sam Fisher style behind a big Evergreen, it was almost perfect cause it was blocking me from standing in the corner of the window, I didn't record it, because I think if it were me, and I caught somebody watching, I'd probably just let them watch, if somebody was recording me, who the fuck knows how many ways that could go bad, and I'd absolutely run them down and destroy their phone, and the same goes for whackin it, God, yeah somebody looks out from a surrounding window, and their neighbor is standing at a window, looking through it, recording with a phone in one hand, pants around the ankles jerking with the other hand, that's about the last charge I'm ever trying to catch, a lewdness charge would mean I was permanently on the national sex offender registry, and I don't think it's worth it, when I could, just jerk it at home, 3 houses away, this dude came over to my house today, and he helped me do my drive line on my jeep, the whole time I was trying not to start laughing, he is kind of starting to give me the impression that he's a little like me,, and would laugh if he knew, but I'm not trying to tell him until I know for certain.

• Haha 1

Sounds a bit like scene from " Fast Times At Ridgemont  High.

When Judge Reinhold was in shed watching Phoebe Cates at the pool.