Seventh Crystal - Delirium

Stefan

7th-1.jpg

From Frontiers:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Sweden's Seventh Crystal to the label for a multi-album deal. This new band was put together by singer Kristian Fyhr (Perpetual Etude) who initially wanted to pursue a solo project; however, when the songs started to take form, he realized he wanted to involve more musicians. So, he moved to vocals only and brought in Johan Älvsång (Pinstripe Conspiracy, Lamashtu) on keyboards and piano and Olof Gadd (Osukaru) on bass to start. The line-up was then rounded out by Anton Roos on drums and Emil Dornerus on guitar.

Seventh Crystal's music can be described as arena rock with melodic rock influences. In the words of Kristian Fyhr, “I would describe the band’s music as an “intelligent” rock style, but still very melodic. My songwriting is very varied. I like starting a song in a pop style and then beefing it up and making it rock. I am a big admirer of the Cheiron Studio and Max Martin, so my influences come mainly from there. Then of course all the other guys in the band bring their own influences and the result is totally Seventh Crystal!”

The band is currently residing in Nordic Sound Lab in Sweden, recording drums for the debut album. Follow the band on social media to track their progress and keep your ears open for more from this exciting new band!

www.facebook.com/seventhcrystalband

Edited by Stefan
  • Thanks 1

• Stefan changed the title to Seventh Crystal - Delirium
  • My Little Pony

I def wanna hear more. Dunno why they would release an acoustic version of a song yet to be released, but I can imagine it sounds great "plugged in."

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 11:45 AM, lettard said:

Not bad,kept waiting for him to go full on nu-metal when he screams before the chorus  :) will keep tabs on this.

Yes that "Nu Metal" scream really almost ruins the song for me, I really hate that shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

That I like!

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Stefan said:

New song 'Déjà Vu'.

Nice!

• 3 weeks later...

Took a while to come around to this,still not 100% on it but its grown on me,when I first spun it I was really let down by it...but it isnt too bad at all

• My Little Pony
3 hours ago, lettard said:

Took a while to come around to this,still not 100% on it but its grown on me,when I first spun it I was really let down by it...but it isnt too bad at all

I'm still not there, but I'll give it a few more spins.