American Patriots and Proud Boys

For anyone who cares, and hates Antifa as much as I do, I found some killer and hilarious new videos of the Pro American groups American Patriots, and The Proud Boys, kicking the fucking christ out of those worthless pussy ass Antifa cunts, not gonna see good shit like this on any American Propaganda Fake News station. My favorite are always the clips where the bitches jump in and try and run their mouth, thinking no dudes gonna hit them, then they get hit, sorry, those mouthy bitches are exactly whats wrong with the US today, my mom always told my sisters, you step up to a man, like a man, expect to be treated like a man, excellent advise from my mom.Love to see the UK patriots sticking up for their country.

• 3 weeks later...

Here it goes, it's starting people, a few of you I have told it was going to happen, now real true Americans have had it, and shit's going to go down.

HELL YEAH!!

Here it comes people, as promised, listen to Tiny

Yesterday In Porkland, Antifa being met by the silent majority, Proud Boys, American Patriots, and Patriot Prayer, hope to see more of this, this is the only thing thats gonna end these Antifa waste of space.

• 1 month later...