American Patriots and Proud Boys

Leykis101

9 hours ago, Glen said:

sounds like you want it to happen. 

what about maybe if trump conceded and sent out a uniting message to the nation like someone with an ounce of decency. 

not a chance in hell

How in any language does that sound like I want it to happen? and of course, it's all Trumps fault, dude this has nothing to do with Trump, that's what you guys don't seem to get, this isnt anything to do with politics, or the government, dude what state do you live in? how can you not tell what this is about? you live in Alaska or Hawaii or something? Everything doesnt have to do with Trump, nobodys even paying attention to him besides you guys, Bidens already selecting his cabinet, pretty much everyone but Trump and you guys are business as usual.

1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

How in any language does that sound like I want it to happen? and of course, it's all Trumps fault, dude this has nothing to do with Trump, that's what you guys don't seem to get, this isnt anything to do with politics, or the government, dude what state do you live in? how can you not tell what this is about? you live in Alaska or Hawaii or something? Everything doesnt have to do with Trump, nobodys even paying attention to him besides you guys, Bidens already selecting his cabinet, pretty much everyone but Trump and you guys are business as usual.

who else is supposed to unite a nation but the leader. 

On 12/18/2020 at 12:42 AM, Glen said:

who else is supposed to unite a nation but the leader. 

This country is so far beyond that it will never return, identity politics and true inequality has plunged us beyond the point of even hoping for that, and do you really believe Biden will be able to Unite anyone? after letting citys be destroyed and letting Antifa have free reign? you think real Americans liked watching their businesses destroyed burned to the ground, with no consequences to the people doing it? regardless what it was over, I dont know what you do for a living Glen, but just say you poured every dime you had, starved for years, work your fingers to the bone, to get a music store going, and it started turning around, and just like that because some unemployed, drop outs losers wanted to riot, your music store and everything in it got looted, and burned to the ground, and nobody but you has to pay for it, how many shots of whiskey is that gonna take to make you say "oh it was for a good cause, i'll take the hit" I truly dont know what happened in the election, doesnt seem right to me, because even the people I know who hate trump(and theres alot) didnt want to even comprehend what Biden may do for the country, they just werent gonna vote, this uprising is about the middle class, the people who really run this country, the majority, who are sick of doing the work and being shit on in the end, they are sick of our police hands being tied, letting worthless (Literally) entitled little white kids destroy everything it's taken their whole lives to build, I'm talking about Antifa and BLM both terrorist organizations, that's what terrorists do, get people to conform by terrorizing them and using fear, now like I said back in May, soon you will see an uprising, the real people who run this country will not stand for this forever, and why should they? nobody else is doing anything about it, well now somebody is, and they are not rich entitled little snowflakes, they are working, family loving, honest hard working people, and they have the resources to stop it, and they will, so no I dont want to see it happen, but yes I will sit and proudly enjoy watching antifa and blm be snuffed out at every corner, just like watching muslims who strap dynamite to themselves and blow up hundreds of innocent people get snuffed out, I think it's fitting punishment for people who use terror as a tactic.

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

the poor bastard isn't even president yet.

Exactly. 

;)

Edited by Darkstone

Oh so it went from blaming Trump to defending Biden, you guys are pretty hilarious, you'll take no responsibility whatesover for anything, you guys always blame blame blame, it's always somebody elses fault for whatever it is, everybodys fault but yours, I didnt say Biden was responsible, now did I? but did he come out against it??? No cause it was for his cause, he panders, maybe thats what you guys like about him, he's a yes man, so tell me you 3 Biden lovers, tell me how you believe anything I said was wrong, and then tell me why you refuse to hear when I tell you this really has nothing to do with politics, other then the government could do something about it, and quit passing the buck, if you really want to have this argument, you tell me, how is it Trumps fault? im listening, how did Trump start any of this? seems to me a criminal got killed by the cops and thats what started all of this, and you guys keep trying to pin it on Trump, so lets hear it, you guys are the first ones to blame trump, so now im calling you out, I want a clear and cogent response, and not your typical Trump did it,it's all Trumps fault.

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh so it went from blaming Trump to defending Biden, you guys are pretty hilarious, you'll take no responsibility whatesover for anything, you guys always blame blame blame, it's always somebody elses fault for whatever it is, everybodys fault but yours, I didnt say Biden was responsible, now did I? but did he come out against it??? No cause it was for his cause, he panders, maybe thats what you guys like about him, he's a yes man, so tell me you 3 Biden lovers, tell me how you believe anything I said was wrong, and then tell me why you refuse to hear when I tell you this really has nothing to do with politics, other then the government could do something about it, and quit passing the buck, if you really want to have this argument, you tell me, how is it Trumps fault? im listening, how did Trump start any of this? seems to me a criminal got killed by the cops and thats what started all of this, and you guys keep trying to pin it on Trump, so lets hear it, you guys are the first ones to blame trump, so now im calling you out, I want a clear and cogent response, and not your typical Trump did it,it's all Trumps fault.

This sounds like blaming Biden to me...

"do you really believe Biden will be able to Unite anyone? after letting citys be destroyed and letting Antifa have free reign?"

Did Trump kill Floyd? No...did he do anything to de escalate the situation? No...every tweet and every word out of his mouth made things worse not better... and I believe that was done deliberately.... because he felt division was good for him and the more protests and riots the better....it is ironic because if he could have been presidential instead of narcissistic in this matter he would most likely have gotten a second term as president...

2 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

This sounds like blaming Biden to me...

"do you really believe Biden will be able to Unite anyone? after letting citys be destroyed and letting Antifa have free reign?"

Did Trump kill Floyd? No...did he do anything to de escalate the situation? No...every tweet and every word out of his mouth made things worse not better... and I believe that was done deliberately.... because he felt division was good for him and the more protests and riots the better....it is ironic because if he could have been presidential instead of narcissistic in this matter he would most likely have gotten a second term as president...

So Joe Biden didnt sit in his basement silent while radical leftists destroyed the american citys??? and he doesnt have any insight into any of that?? wow thats who I want running this country, somebody who doesnt even have the reach to stop his own partys destruction of his own country, and I can see your already a Biden apologist, you know damn well he was loving it, or else he wouldve done something about it, I think Trump was just saying what many Americans thought about it, and he didnt say anything that escalated, fact is those people already hate him, what the fuck is he gonna say about anything that anyone of them is going to listen to, nothing, He was speaking to his base, fact of the matter none of them did shit about it, so now somebody is, end of story

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

you still don't get it do you. I don't support Biden & I don't care about US politics. I just dispise Trump.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Glen said:

you still don't get it do you. I don't support Biden & I don't care about US politics. I just dispise Trump.

So you do care about US Politics, you hate Trump, that means you literally care about US Politics, I cant remember where you live, but I dont GAF about who your PM, Prez, leader is, I dont even know who it is, therefore i literally don't care, you not caring about US politics would mean your indifferent over whoever the leader is, you hate trump, so you do in fact care, plus Trump is gone, so you wouldn't even be responding to this board,, i just noticed looking at bio's, something I never do, all the big mouths on this board with regards to US politics, DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY!! are you fucking kidding me, ive been climbing out of my skin with a few of you in particular, always stumped after interacting with you, always scratching my head trying to figure out why theres certain elements in our conversations that you guys just dont seem to grasp, just little tiny details and things that just dont make sense inside the fold of your arguments sometimes, and for the longest time Ive slowly built up this curiosity why that is, until it just exploded and I looked at some bios, and BAM!! now it completely makes fucking sense, WTF? WOW! it's been like arguing with a blind guy which direction we are heading in, like arguing with a fat bitch which diet works the best, or arguing with G-Off which cock gives him the best stretch(they all do) I need to start paying way more attention to who is talking shit to me, now I understand why you guys seem to have this endless supply of shit to talk, cause it means nothing but an awesome way to flame..

3 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

So you do care about US Politics, you hate Trump, that means you literally care about US Politics, I cant remember where you live, but I dont GAF about who your PM, Prez, leader is, I dont even know who it is, therefore i literally don't care, you not caring about US politics would mean your indifferent over whoever the leader is, you hate trump, so you do in fact care, plus Trump is gone, so you wouldn't even be responding to this board,, i just noticed looking at bio's, something I never do, all the big mouths on this board with regards to US politics, DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY!! are you fucking kidding me, ive been climbing out of my skin with a few of you in particular, always stumped after interacting with you, always scratching my head trying to figure out why theres certain elements in our conversations that you guys just dont seem to grasp, just little tiny details and things that just dont make sense inside the fold of your arguments sometimes, and for the longest time Ive slowly built up this curiosity why that is, until it just exploded and I looked at some bios, and BAM!! now it completely makes fucking sense, WTF? WOW! it's been like arguing with a blind guy which direction we are heading in, like arguing with a fat bitch which diet works the best, or arguing with G-Off which cock gives him the best stretch(they all do) I need to start paying way more attention to who is talking shit to me, now I understand why you guys seem to have this endless supply of shit to talk, cause it means nothing but an awesome way to flame..

ha ha,whatever. 

trump does enough shit which affects the world for me to want him gone 

causing my pension investment to nosedive by 10% because of his ridiculous trade war with china for a start.

and other things which I know you don't give a shit about like pulling out of climate agreements and defunding WHO. 

anyway I've been all over this before when someone asked so it's getting boring explaining it every few weeks - keep up ;)

anyway I'd have thought by now you'd want him gone.... behaving like some tinpot dictator holed up in his castle claiming some fraud bollocks cos he's a bad loser and undermining your democracy.

eh, I've got an idea - why don't you send him a donation - he needs some extra cash for that refurb ;)

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

The Proud Boys have now been deemed a terrorist organization here in Canada. 

Of course, because they threaten the regime, they are armed civilians, who the police(at least most) are more then happy to let take care of problems for them, seeing that they will be held responsible for anything they do and don't do, PB's are a group of guys who I call my closest friends, I have seen them put their lives on the line, and voluntarily go into harms way, to protect ordinary citizens on both sides, who without them, would be sitting ducks for those faggot ass little pussy antifa bitches, they don't just let anyone join, they aren't recruiting quantity, they recruit quality, felons, cant get in, they do a thorough vetting process, you cannot be racist to join, which is why is absolutely hilarious to watch CNN and MSNBC dub them a white supremacist group, half of the Northern Utah chapter are made up of Samoans, Tongans, and Mexicans, I'm Japanese, the head of the organization is a black guy, and the 2nd is a Tongan, they are a group who instead of sitting around complaining about shit, and watching the country we love go down the drain, they do something about it, I love how Antifa and BLM fucking demolished city's all summer, and nobody said shit, a CNN reporter stood in front of a store in Minnesota that was in flames, and reported that they were peacefully protesting, but when the other side stormed the Capitol, it was a doomsday scenario, what killed me was all those punk bitch democrats who called to de-fund police all year, Suddenly needed the police, I bet those bitches were feeling their stomachs come out their assholes, the Proud Boys stand in the way of what BLM and Antifa are trying to do, so the media who obviously work for Biden, will stop at nothing to slander and besmirch Proud Boys, and soon Patriot Prayer will start getting involved, and as long as they are alive, America never has to worry about Antifa or BLM again.

7 minutes ago, Stefan said:

The right is always wrong and the left is... ehm...right.

:P

No the left are queers and chicks with dicks

• 4 months later...

Breaks over, right back to it