Footloose - ST

Leykis101

Just seeing if anyone has heard Tim Feehan's first band Footloose? my step dad hooked me up with a bunch of old tapes he had recorded off LP, I love it when he does that, cause I have never heard of 97% of the bands, this is how I discovered Hunter, and Kilowatt, as well Rose, I just listened to Footloose, I knew he wouldnt have recorded the gay ass soundtrack, but this is pretty good shit, I knew It was Feehan the second I heard it, but I wanted to make sure, so I looked it up. anyone got or like this mellow smooth album?

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm a big Tim Feehan fan. Didn't know about this. Just downloaded the album. Very "Yacht Rock", but nice and as you say "mellow/smooth". Thanks for the tip.

On 6/23/2020 at 10:13 PM, melodicrock said:

No, but would like to hear!

What other tapes you got? :)

Ive mentioned 1 of these before, I get into some of the Ultra light stuff, but many of these bands I believe are Canadian, seeing he's from BC so that explains that, a few are ones I havent put on my YT channel yet, but here are a few I have, Ellison, and Fosterchild are 2 I really like, here are a few ive uploaded, sorry about the Rose recording.

I'll list more after I look through them all.

Heres 2 more I'd never heard these arent my uploads, just ones i found on yt

17 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Heres 2 more I'd never heard these arent my uploads, just ones i found on yt

Saracen were seventies rock band from England. That's their debut, you are showing

Lake is pop rock band, do not where from or year it was released. The one shown was re release another album.

I hope this shed some light for you.

• Like 1

These are a few more I just heard off my cassette tapes my step dad gave me, quit a bizarre mix of music, though all stands in the Pop/Hi-Tech/AOR/Rock field, but really is all over the road as far as being specific, I will remind you, these are all bands and songs I have never heard of, or heard ever before, so I'm sure there will be bands you have all heard, and I'm just a fucking idiot, and my musical knowledge is a 2 on a 10 scale, none of these are off my you tube channel, I haven't had the chance to record a lot of the tapes onto my computer yet, so I am going with the ones I could already find on You Tube, which there aren't many, the 1st one is off a soundtrack from a movie I think I saw in like 1st  grade called The Sluggers Wife, it was sang by Rebecca De Mornay, who was also in the movie(the hot bitch from Risky Business) it's an extremely plain and simple pop song, like most pop songs, but for whatever reason, I'm a fan of brainless pop songs, especially when sung by females, and from the 80's, so I'm just including it on the off chance any of you are fags like I am, and like cheesy pop songs, the rest are just bands I never heard of, and dug the shit I heard on these tapes, I'll try and get all the bands that weren't on YouTube uploaded and put on here, shit takes time.

Never even heard of this dude, but i didnt hear a bad song on the whole tape, i gotta look into this guy, I might be a huge fan.