Voices Of Reason

Leykis101

That Officer Tatum has some good points, as do many, but unfortunately logic is not going to help anything at the moment. I fear out west noone or nothing will change good or bad until something very wrong transpires. The pressure cooker is about to implode and I dread what it unleashes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

That Officer Tatum has some good points, as do many, but unfortunately logic is not going to help anything at the moment. I fear out west noone or nothing will change good or bad until something very wrong transpires. The pressure cooker is about to implode and I dread what it unleashes.

Been saying that the whole time Terry, but I've been saying the silent majority who really run this country, will not sit around and watch everything they have worked their whole lives for be destroyed, burned, looted, or taken away, I think the song by Barrakade - Someone Will Pay would be an awesome theme song right now, watch the silent majority is going to vote Trump back in, and then go and dispose of the human waste destroying our cites, we are the United States, and this small minority of people are obviously not United to the rest of us, they should close off these cites from the country, and absolve all these people of their citizenship, and leave them to their own devises, these are not the Americans I know, none of them, perhaps rounding them all up, putting them in a state, and sealing it off from the rest of the US, if they try and get back in, shoot em, if these people went away, the country would go back to normal,

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

We all know on which side the media is but it's getting ridiculous. Imagine Trump saying this.

Yep, sadly were use to it, that's why I only watch OAN or Newsmax, mostly I just read news online, you cant watch American mainstream network news, they don't even try and hide it anymore, or pass it off as Journalism, they just flood the entire network with extreme left propaganda, It's almost laughable, if it weren't so dead serious.

39 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Yep, sadly were use to it, that's why I only watch OAN or Newsmax, mostly I just read news online, you cant watch American mainstream network news, they don't even try and hide it anymore, or pass it off as Journalism, they just flood the entire network with extreme left propaganda, It's almost laughable, if it weren't so dead serious.

Fox news isn't that left but if you're coming from the edge I suppose it looks so? 

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

We all know on which side the media is but it's getting ridiculous. Imagine Trump saying this.

Firstly, I didn't see the original comment, but it appears to have been taken well out of context, and that would be why it was deleted by Twitter.
I guess that doesn't make it right for Twitter to leave up all the anti Trump stuff, but the that's what people are frothing right now, the free-frenzy of criticising Trump at every opportunity.

Secondly, Sky News are the most pro-Trump news organisation.

The best coverage of US politics is Planet America.
They present a fair and even take on everything that has happened.
Slam Trump when he lies, acts like a fool, or deceives, but gives him credit when he is on point, or does something good.
Overall they seem to lean away from Trump, like many people, but they still go out of their way to give credit where it's due.

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

Fox news isn't that left but if you're coming from the edge I suppose it looks so? 

I didnt mean Fox, Fox doesnt know what they are at this moment, I do trust Fox when it comes to their actual news, but I dont watch any of their editorial shows other then Tucker Carlson, he's the absolute best in the business, seriously watch him, that dude brings the mother fucking news, and he brings it all, I wish they were all like him, he digs shit up that isnt really to smear people like the others, just if your hiding some shit, and think it's well hidden, dont be surprised to find Tucker has gotten a hold of it, he's a genius, you see the media in the US is so far left, you almost have to watch far right news to even make it to the middle, I like OAN, they seem pretty straight up, they just do the news, and not a lot more.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2023 Gold Donors

This is the sort of shit we're dealing with in Melbourne. 

Red or Blue, Black or White, Christian or Muslim, it doesn't matter.

The underlying agenda has and always will be power and control of the masses.

Sorry to go all "Alex Jones". 

Ha Ha This is classic right here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Darkstone said:

The great thing that sets Bill Maher apart is the fact that it doesn't matter if it's coming from the "Left" or the"Right", if it's bullshit, he'll call it out.

Love Bill....love the way he boils down all the insanity to common sense....we could use a lot more of this sort of thing especially in politics.....fucking cancel culture is the demon child of the politically correct assholes who seem to be everywhere these days....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

• 5 months later...

This is fucking hilarious, making fun of the Nascar dude, I was seriously laughing hard, and more chants for the most popular president in US history as well.