Voices Of Reason

Leykis101

I've been all over Tasmania, Hobart and Launceston are very small cities and not comparable to most others.
Adelaide is nice, but a bit backwater, kind of like a socio econimic drop overall.
Perth is modern, clean and as you say, big and sparse.
In Queensland, the Gold Coast is really touristy but probably the place to be, BRisbane is a bit like Adelaide.

I'd like in Tasmania, but there are pros and cons with Bass Strait, Kids visits are harder but no covid and the island is closed to keep it that way. Also with all the global warming, it isn't likely to stay too cold for too long :)
Same issue with Perth with its selclusion.

But unlike you I love my home city.
I rarely have to go into the city and live in a nice suburban area.

How far is Tasmania from the mainland? anybody? and are there hot girls all over Australia? or are there places to avoid because of homely chicks, I.E. Alaska in the US?

Edited by Leykis101

From Melbourne (closest city on the mainland coast) to Devonport (closest Tasmanian city) it is 447 kilometers or 277 miles
It's an overnight boat ride (once or twice daily) or about a 1.5 hur flight.

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

Tasmania is also known down here as "Tassie". I don't know how good you're geography is Cody, but the "map of Tassie" is very important to all Australian men. Sacred, you might say.

• Haha 1

Ive been trying my hardest to learn the Australian landscape and map, I never really thought about Tasmania, so I have not studied anything about it, is it big with a big selection? Tassie? and do they hate American men like it seems a lot of chicks do who are from outside the US? seem to run into a lot of chicks lately who do not like us, foreign chicks, I don't care what American bitches think, if so I need to learn the Aussie accent, so I can just fit right in, didn't get much time to pick up on chicks when I went to Perth and Adelaide , primarily cause I was with my daughter, I'm very interested and really giving serious thought to making a move, just cause I want to, I just haven't been to the east side, I always say visiting and living are 2 completely different things.

This is an extremely telling video on the other side of what the media shows you, this is in the heart of liberal america,, Beverly Hills, notice how brainwashed the snowflakes are, not 1 person who said fuck Trump, can even give a valid or cogent reason why, also take note of how Trump supporters treat people with different opinions, nobody got fucked up, nobody got jumped or got their shit destroyed, this is what middle class america looks like, every race and every sexual orientation, in middle america, people do not choose sides by race, they choose sides by how they want their children raised, and their lifestyle simple.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, AlphaMale said:

Like I said, I refuse to watch the NBA, or the NFL, and on another point, I think pro sports are a telling way to show exactly how unracist America is, blacks like to bitch about how they are stereotyped to only being "athletes" or "rappers", instead of being grateful and happy about it, in America, if you are good enough to do something, nobody gives 2 fucks what color you are, If I own a multimillion dollar business, and a black guy proves to me he can help make me more money then the white guy, I along with 99% of all other business owners, will take the black guy in a new york minute, Capitalism is based on just that, Capital, whoever is going to help me increase my bottom line, is who will get the job, why the fuck would I lose money and not hire someone for their skin color? jeez christ.

• 2023 Gold Donors

There's some dodgy shit happening in my state of Victoria at the moment. Apparently there's a huge anti lockdown protest planned in Melbourne for tomorrow. It could get messy.

-

3 hours ago, martinsane said:

She literally said "cockacidy" instead of audacity...

Fking Hilarious!

17 hours ago, Stefan said:

The police can't even stop you for speeding 'cause these crazy BLM bitches are black privileged. Check out this black Karen, ignorant and dumb as fuck.

These are fucking aggravating, can't even watch them, I have 2 brothers who are cops, I sincerely dont know how they dont just peel a bitch back, I guarantee I wouldn't be able to do this shit day in and day out, 1 of my brothers said his favorites are the sovereign citizens, you guys seen one of those shit shows? hilarious.

Here ya go!.

Do you all wanna see how we got to this point in America, watch here is proof how it happens watch the scumbag black in this video, and it should tell you everything you need to know about the state of affairs right now, and unless your just a douche bag, or you flunked your IQ test, there's no way of getting around it, right here is proof and evidence, who the fucking cry babies are, and who really is the racists in this country, those who live here already know this though.

4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

its okay guys, shit's starting to fall apart, everything actually, if this all was to throw the election, think their timing might have been off, people have caught on, people are fucking furious, and Trumps numbers are starting to sky rocket, this was a good try, but in doing it, they have now managed to completely unravel the backbone of this country, and I think were all going to see that it will do the exact opposite, and for them, shits not only not going to get better, it's going to get worse.

gotta love this, is this racist??