Voices Of Reason

Leykis101

I wanted to do a thread where I can just post some alternative clips and info surrounding the state of affairs going on right now in my country, I believe there is a gigantic and fictitious slant on our media coverage of shit going on, and Ive fucking had it, I will still bitch and argue and fight with all my brethren on the other post, this is just to give some balance to the way most shit is presented to the world, and here in the US, so if your a lefty, you have 5000 other places to see the news, this is only for people who want another side to whats going on, maybe it's to the right, Ive never ever considered myself a conservative, or right winger, but I am not and extreme leftist either, its gotten to the point here, even if it's a completely sensible and logical view, it's deemed racist and extreme right, and your a Nazi I am middle of the road, so I'm a Nazi, so here is my Nazi propaganda, just to give another side.

The Hodge Twins are my absolute favorites, they are a set of Twins, who are Black, they are Comedians, but they also do political, to see it from Black men, who are not fooled by the bullshit American propaganda machine, with some humor behind it, I can not express how important black Americans like these guys are, they are going to be the one's who end the bullshit. This is their new video on White Guilt and White Privilege, it's another classic.

• Thanks 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

It's a bit of long watch, but worth it IMO. As the topic title suggests, this is not racist or extremist, just a voice of reason. I don't know where the world and in particular the US is heading, but it's not good.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Thanks 1

So I hear around town that Black lives matter, so when 1 white cop shoots 1 black thug at a Wendys, BLM is up in arms, so lets see how long before black lives really matter,  so how bout this productive weekend in Chicago.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/06/22/14-fatally-shot-in-chicago-over-fathers-day-weekend/24532402/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2

On 6/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, Leykis101 said:

I wanted to do a thread where I can just post some alternative clips and info surrounding the state of affairs going on right now in my country, I believe there is a gigantic and fictitious slant on our media coverage of shit going on, and Ive fucking had it, I will still bitch and argue and fight with all my brethren on the other post, this is just to give some balance to the way most shit is presented to the world, and here in the US, so if your a lefty, you have 5000 other places to see the news, this is only for people who want another side to whats going on, maybe it's to the right, Ive never ever considered myself a conservative, or right winger, but I am not and extreme leftist either, its gotten to the point here, even if it's a completely sensible and logical view, it's deemed racist and extreme right, and your a Nazi I am middle of the road, so I'm a Nazi, so here is my Nazi propaganda, just to give another side.

The Hodge Twins are my absolute favorites, they are a set of Twins, who are Black, they are Comedians, but they also do political, to see it from Black men, who are not fooled by the bullshit American propaganda machine, with some humor behind it, I can not express how important black Americans like these guys are, they are going to be the one's who end the bullshit. This is their new video on White Guilt and White Privilege, it's another classic.

I listened to this thread all the way through today - very good. The problem with this sort of stuff is that only people that listen to it are the people who are already aware of this and are logical thinkers. There's no strong opinions in these videos - just logic and simple facts. Something that is near impossible to find in the mainstream.

If you could get this sort of stuff in the ears of the hoards of morons out there, and actually get them to take in what is being said, then you'd be onto something. 

But I think the other thread and my discussion with Glen more or less typifies the dilemma people of common sense face. Folk like Glen (no offence to Glen personally - he's only a part of the masses at the moment) actually physically do not want to listen to common sense. Following the outrage is the easier, more mindless route. Very sad.

I particularly enjoyed the part in this one where they eloquently pointed out the fact that it is not the people against BLM that are the racists, but actually the people pushing all this BLM garbage that are the racists. Whilst you and I and others with a brain view a black person as an equal, and some one who has as much chance to succeed in life as you and I do, the BLM crowd don't, and they believe that further pity and assistance is what the poor blacks need from big strong white people. Fucking idiots. 

Edited by Geoff

please please please stop making reference to me in these threads. Thank you. 

I said all I had to say on this matter in the other thread (which I have NOT re-visited).

If this is your opinion that nothing still needs to be done about equality then fine. but please leave me out of it.

If anyone replies to this message to make further comments or mentions my name again in this regard I will message Dan and ask for the thread to be deleted.

Thank you.

Peace out.

Edited by Glen

2 hours ago, Glen said:

please please please stop making reference to me in these threads. Thank you. 

I said all I had to say on this matter in the other thread (which I have NOT re-visited).

If this is your opinion that nothing still needs to be done about equality then fine. but please leave me out of it.

If anyone replies to this message to make further comments or mentions my name again in this regard I will message Dan and ask for the thread to be deleted.

Thank you.

Peace out.

Settle down, cob. This is the first post I've made in either this or the other thread since your last post. Perhaps you'd know that if you visited it?

I merely referenced you as as an example on this forum as to how "Joe Blow" on the street thinks about all this (which is not at all). 

• Haha 2

I had noticed that Ben hadn't been chatting with us lately, I didn't know why, sorry bro I never saw a post of you saying you were done, but that's cool, I definitely get it, still my metal brother no matter what

G-Off, you have to understand most of these people have been brainwashed since birth to believe this shit, now we're starting to find out alot of shady shit on BLM, as we are clearly seeing Joe Biden I nothing more then a mouthpiece and puppet for the far left, taking his orders from off the board players, now he's been instructed to pick a female of color to be his running mate, stay tuned, but yeah there's no drilling sense into these folks, I posted this to show physical proof of all I've been saying, watch American media, then watch this, now try to find any Nexus between the to, I just wanted to show just how fucked off and crooked our media is, these guys are great, cause they are the best, but far from only black Americans silenced by mainstream media, who are an accurate representation of how real black people are in the US.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 6:21 PM, Darkstone said:

I don't think anybody will post a better Voice of Reason on this thread than this one.

Surely Sir John Farnham's version must be up there.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Surely Sir John Farnham's version must be up there.

I think you'll find this is the best Voice of Reason.

I hate everything political, that's why you don't see me posting in threads like these that often.

BUT I have to say I love the Twins' videos, I've watched a whole bunch of them on their channel. It's becoming one of my favourite channels on YouTube.

Kudos to Geoff and Cody, you DO have functional brains after all ;)

BTW folks, don't fall for the mainstream garbage out there, think for yourselves...

"If you believe in nothing, you fall for everything"

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

Love these guys! And I think they cover great topics too. Also they have sense of humour.

I just saw that an girl from UK apparently lost her job cause her boyfriend flew a white lives matter banner on a football match.

And since she didn't want to talk to racist coach (what the fuck?),they fired her.

This is racism right there boys!!!

And I can't imagine this happening if this was reversed 

• Like 1

These guys are a bit under the radar, a little more rough around the edges, but still great to listen to.

Wow, some comments in this thread tippify the closed minds of those who won't listen to anything otehr than popular opinion.
Some people like to think they are on the righteous path and simply shut themselves down to any real discussion and debate.
I don't see anything said here that is offensive or disrespectful.
For some reason, the loud minority on this board seem to be questioning the medias presentation of BLM and also the public sentiment and looking to see if it is misguided.
Ironic that the tables turn and it generates upset.

• Like 1

this one is hilarious

HA HA HA I FUCKING LOVE IT MAN!!

• Like 1