My friends down under

Leykis101

I've been watching Australia's morning show Today, it's awesome compared to any of our morning show's in the US, those guys are very inappropriate, always making sexual backhanded remarks, and Allison Langdon is fucking hot, you guys are lucky, wish their was a show like that here. who's the other hot chick that is on there? I can never catch her name?

Edited by Leykis101

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I've been watching Australia's morning show Today, it's awesome compared to any of our morning show's in the US, those guys are very inappropriate, always making sexual backhanded remarks, and Allison Langdon is fucking hot, you guys are lucky, wish their was a show like that here. who's the other hot chick that is on there? I can never catch her name?

The female host is Georgie Gardener

• 2023 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yes you are correct. Ally Langdon is as hot as fuck. Not sure who the other chick you're referring to is. Brooke Boney is the entertainment reporter?

Edited by Darkstone

Yep that's her, Brooke wants to Boneme, u guys r fucky luckers, here they put very mediocre dry and stuck up cunts on our national news shows, the Aussie Today is more like a visual shock morning show, I'm hooked

17 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Yes you are correct. Ally Langdon is as hot as fuck. Not sure who the other chick you're referring to is. Brooke Boney is the entertainment reporter?

Brooke is better reporter than Richard Wilkins.

Remember hosting a TV music show. In his previous life before coming a TV star, he was singer under the name Richard Wild

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yep that's her, Brooke wants to Boneme, u guys r fucky luckers, here they put very mediocre dry and stuck up cunts on our national news shows, the Aussie Today is more like a visual shock morning show, I'm hooked

I'm up early for work and the American Today show is on before ours. We used to get Good Morning America at same time on another channel, but we don't anymore. I always tended to watch GMA, even though I can't stand Robin Roberts or Lara Spencer, I tolerated them for a glimpse of Ginger Zee. Now it's just the American Today show. Hoda Kotbe is borderline retarded, Savannah Guthrie and Sheinelle Jones are cutie pies, but the absolute jewel in the crown is Dylan Dreyer. She's got them all beat. What a honey! The one thing that annoys me about your morning news anchors though is the lack of sincerity. They're so fake. Except Dylan, of course.

Edited by Darkstone

None of them even hold a candle to Brooke and Ally

Australia just has some hot as hoes man, top of the line is what u Aussies breed

13 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I'm up early for work and the American Today show is on before ours. We used to get Good Morning America at same time on another channel, but we don't anymore. I always tended to watch GMA, even though I can't stand Robin Roberts or Lara Spencer, I tolerated them for a glimpse of Ginger Zee. Now it's just the American Today show. Hoda Kotbe is borderline retarded, Savannah Guthrie and Sheinelle Jones are cutie pies, but the absolute jewel in the crown is Dylan Dreyer. She's got them all beat. What a honey! The one thing that annoys me about your morning news anchors though is the lack of sincerity. They're so fake. Except Dylan, of course.

Dylan's ass has many YouTube fans. Her ass is spectacular.

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

You're welcome DarkStone:

No idea who you guys are talking about but this was sexy gear. Yum. 

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Doggy said:

Darkstone, what about the weathergirl on Seven Nightly News

Yeah, Jane Bunn. A bigger girl, but very sexy. "Sunrise" has a political reporter named "Olivia Leeming". Perfection.

I don't know if it's been on anywhere outside of the US, but anybody that has lived or been to LA will certainly remember Good Day LA weather girl Jillian Barberie.

EJNUJX2VAAAgiCW.jpg

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

I don't know if it's been on anywhere outside of the US, but anybody that has lived or been to LA will certainly remember Good Day LA weather girl Jillian Barberie.

EJNUJX2VAAAgiCW.jpg

Nice one.....or nice two I should say.

• Haha 1

Let me just come in and say that I am deeply offended with the objectifying of women based on their looks and bodies.
Also the injustice that professional women on TV have a shorter life span on screen than men and are let go when any sign of ageing is evident.
Then there's the pay gap between men and women as well.

Sorry.
Just wondered what it would feel like to take a compliment to a person and go rogue PC with it.
It felt weird, and like I was making a massive issue of a few harmless comments, for anyone wondering :)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Let me just come in and say that I am deeply offended with the objectifying of women based on their looks and bodies.
Also the injustice that professional women on TV have a shorter life span on screen than men and are let go when any sign of ageing is evident.
Then there's the pay gap between men and women as well.

Sorry.
Just wondered what it would feel like to take a compliment to a person and go rogue PC with it.
It felt weird, and like I was making a massive issue of a few harmless comments, for anyone wondering :)

Yes, it's racist, and chauvinistic, and homophobic, and xenophobic, and all other phobics.

5 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yes, it's racist, and chauvinistic, and homophobic, and xenophobic, and all other phobics.

So as Jani Lane would say, it's..............

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Yes, that was amazingly good ;)
Sorry, I was bored.
I mean it's no Belly 2 Belly right Geoff?

It's definitely no time love tenderness either

• 5 weeks later...