2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Well I am just fine with FOX, if you watched it lately, they are a shell of their former right wing self, Hannity is still a blowhard and I don't watch him, matter of fact the only Editorial show I watch on FOX is Tucker Carlson, because he's a smooth cat, and digs up a lot of off shit that nobody else seems to find, he doesn't stray to far right, and isnt an ego cocksucker like the others, on the other hand, OAN, and Newsmax are the mirror image to the right what CNN and MSNBC are to the left, completely unwatchable, just fucking garbage, I wont watch any of those, I don't need to make up my mind from made up left/right wing propaganda machines, their the equal to tabloid news.

image.png.d434290fd5545766d9abca086d563c6c.png

Make your mind up. You're changing your story more often than Rudy Giuliani.

Does seem Carlson has a small problem with truth. 

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/tucker-carlson/

Edited by PeterS
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My post wasn't singling out any poster  in particular..as far as racism goes in America it's the eternal neuce that is constantly thrown around the neck of white America.The gov't and or taxpayer has

Can anyone give me an example of the last time a black cop killed an unarmed white man? I'm sure it has happened... sometime... somewhere... but if it was happening as often as white cop killing unarm

You wanted proof, heres proof, a lot more then anyone has provided to me to base any of their arguments on. Here ya go fellows, a couple brothas that get it, and their fucking hilarious. Please Watch.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

image.png.d434290fd5545766d9abca086d563c6c.png

What I cant change my mind? is that what you mean? I liked OAN, I also use to watch CNN, so that means I have to stand by that forever? lets talk about a small problem with truth, how about your entire party? I quit watching CNN because their entire line up is smeared with idiot left wing liberal journalists, who absolutely make up news, if I gave you an example i'd have to just post the live link to it, I should post the clips I can find where they report the actual story as is, but I dont have access to the archives, Id have to go back to like 84 and shit, no what I mean, you aint getting me on any of this shit, when I discovered OAN I thought wow a news channel that tells it like it is, and they have a hot ass anchor, not as hot as as Robin on Headline News, but pretty close, I like any news you can watch on mute and jerk off to at the same time, thats rare these days.

10 hours ago, PeterS said:

Oh I can show you a bunch of different shit from all sorts of various websites, so where in your example is the proof any of these are lies? just cause some nutjob website says so? good try though.

• 2020 Gold Donors

In other news it has been discovered that Nancy Pelosi (D) has three nipples and a c_nt full of teeth...she was trying to talk through her mask the other day and it sounded like she had a tampon in her mouth...funny stuff ! Instead of constantly harrassing Trump she should get a shovel and help clean up some of that 'homeless people sh!t' on the sidewalks all over her district out in Cali.

• Haha 1
  • 2020 Gold Donors
9 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

What I cant change my mind? is that what you mean? I liked OAN, I also use to watch CNN, so that means I have to stand by that forever? lets talk about a small problem with truth, how about your entire party? I quit watching CNN because their entire line up is smeared with idiot left wing liberal journalists, who absolutely make up news, if I gave you an example i'd have to just post the live link to it, I should post the clips I can find where they report the actual story as is, but I dont have access to the archives, Id have to go back to like 84 and shit, no what I mean, you aint getting me on any of this shit, when I discovered OAN I thought wow a news channel that tells it like it is, and they have a hot ass anchor, not as hot as as Robin on Headline News, but pretty close, I like any news you can watch on mute and jerk off to at the same time, thats rare these days.

Yeah,wouldn't mind going downtown on that Robin Meade myself...

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Oh I can show you a bunch of different shit from all sorts of various websites, so where in your example is the proof any of these are lies? just cause some nutjob website says so? good try though.

Where is the proof anything he says is true ?

And as for preferred news sources. Whatever happened to Naked News? 

I'm waiting for the Trump haters claiming this is fake news.

:popcorn:

Edited by Stefan
11 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'm waiting for the Trump haters claiming this is fake news.

:popcorn:

Well Stefan, it's on FOX news, thats all the proof you need! lol, if it was on CNN or MSNBC then it would be real

18 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Well Stefan, it's on FOX news, thats all the proof you need! lol, if it was on CNN or MSNBC then it would be real

It doesn't matter...Trump supporters don't believe anything negative about Trump and Biden supporters don't believe anything negative about Biden....if you haven't taken sides by now you must be dead lol...

• 2020 Gold Donors

Just saw JBJ performing at the Biden rally.

He's really stretching the friendship now.

She's so hot, I just dropped 3 loads posting this

15 hours ago, PeterS said:

Those eyebrows have lives of their own. 

You should try some francesca fiorentini. Stunningly beautiful. 

I'd definitely drop a load to her, you gotta remember, these are the chicks I watch on mute, but BTW, as far as people who just unbiased read and report the news, I may have just answered my own question, maybe it's time I unmute Robbin Meade, as she from all I can say, may be the only example of unbiased news I can provide.

Oh if we are going for FAP fodder and the news here are 2 channels and 2 equally pant-icularly disruptive broads, yep broads.

First and my fave Michelle Millman:

THE APPRECIATION OF BOOTED NEWS WOMEN BLOG : IT'S THE JOY OF THE SEASON  WITH KIRO'S MICHELLE MILLMAN

Second by a smidge, but what a coin flip this would be, Jenny MmBop Hanson:

THE APPRECIATION OF BOOTED NEWS WOMEN BLOG : JENNY HANSSON IS NEAR PERFECT  IN PORTLAND

There are a few traffic and weather gals as well that fold into the mix but those 2 ferget about it.

I hated this at first but now just kills me, Tom Shillue pretending to be Biden on the hilarious Gutfeld Show

• 2020 Gold Donors

I've always liked Ted Cruz (Michael Sweet). It wouldn't be easy pulling off a double identity. 

All jokes aside, the first video is actually quite worrying. 

Of course, none of us here are susceptible to media manipulation, but many are.

Edited by Darkstone