This probably isnt most of your thing but I really dig these guys.

Ok for those interested, check this fucking catchy motherfucker out, I can't put my finger on who they remind me of, bugging the fuck out of me, I have to say I've yet to hear any band who 100% captured the sound of the early 80s analog recordings, they sound like this could've come out in 82.

13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Ok for those interested, check this fucking catchy motherfucker out, I can't put my finger on who they remind me of, bugging the fuck out of me, I have to say I've yet to hear any band who 100% captured the sound of the early 80s analog recordings, they sound like this could've come out in 82.

These guys remind me of Nirvana,and just like Nirvana Animated GIF

sorry bud, don't think these guys are going to revolutionize the world of music and wipe all my favorite bands off the face of the earth, just a little so cal, female fronted pop band, which is why their in this part of the forum, and not in with your music, so you didnt have to deal with it, but glad you enjoyed them,(it's cool bro, i got ya} Yeah they fucking suck, your so right bro, wink wink!

I'm going to leave you alone to jam to this one, Cody. Not into it at all. 

• Haha 1

Yeah I didn't figure many would like it, I figured out who they remind me of, the back and forth between the chick and the dude reminds me of early Berlin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Angry Young Man - Jimi Jamison
    • Well Nolan, some get pushed over the edge by mouthy entitled, thugs who don't believe they have to answer when they get caught fucking up, I spent a good part of my life in trouble, and I knew better then to disrespect, taunt, bait, or fuck with the cops, cause I knew exactly what would happen, it's no different for blacks then whites, u see all these videos of "police brutality" interesting many of them start at the moment of aggression, not the lead up to what took place to get them there, interesting huh? Why does it get serious now? Well just to throw out there, they are rioting because a scumbag pig, killed a citizen, no that's not why, cause cop was a cracker and dude was black, so going out and killing a bunch of cops, is doing the exact thing their rioting over, oh and the thugs were black and cops were white, but that's different, on top of that, killing a cop is mandatory life, and now any chance of u working something out peacefully is gone, now the cops are really gonna be on their toes, who is trying to kill them and who isn't, 2 of my brothers are police, I've done ride alongs with both of them, the bullshit they put up with is just flooring, I came away saying, I would've tore those punk motherfuckers apart, he said, we cant do that, not a job for me, I couldnt anyway cause of my fabulous record.
    • He did not just cut funding, he cut ties completely, they are ran by China, u know the ones who cooked up Corona, that's why, if u look at their statements they said exactly what China told them too, allegedly
    • I just try to support our president, I couldn't stand Obama but can gladly rattle off many things he did that I agreed with, I know shits gone haywire over here, Trump was telling the governor's of the states going up in flames that they probably oughta think about doing something, since they were seemingly watching the shit go down, and DiBlassio ordered the NYPD, possibly the best and by far the largest police Dept in the US, he told them to basically stand down, and be human targets, don't know if u saw the footage of cop being beaten, another one ran over? Now the mayor and governor of NY are at each other's throats, so Trump just said do something about it or he would, theres nothing I'm sure the people of Manhatten wanted to hear more then that
    • The line up sounds great.
    • From Frontiers: The new solo album from guitarist Josh Ramos (Hardline, The Storm, Two Fires) is a tour de force from this fiery six-stringer. Featuring guest vocals from Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), Joe Retta (Heaven & Earth), Terry Ilous (XYZ), John Bisaha (The Babys), Tony Harnell (ex-TNT), and Tony Mills (ex-Shy, TNT), this album highlights Josh's abilities to play in the melodic rock and bluesy hard rock styles.  “My Many Sides” is Ramos’ second album as a solo artist and what a statement it is! On this album, aptly titled “My Many Sides,” Josh Ramos presents eleven songs where he offers several sides of his exquisite and melodic guitar playing. Featuring guest vocalists of the impressive caliber of Eric Martin (Mr Big), Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), Joe Retta (Heaven & Earth), Terry Ilous (XYZ), John Bisaha (The Babys), Tony Harnell (ex-TNT), and the last recorded performance from the late Tony Mills (ex-Shy) and a solid rhythm section featuring Fabrizio Grossi on bass (who also produced the album) and Tony Morra on drums, the resulting album is an enjoyable and varied release, where the listener finds great hard rock songs in the style of classic Bad Company, Great White, and Heaven & Earth and more melodic moments, which of course harken back to Josh’s musical heritage in Hardline and The Storm.  Josh Ramos is a guitarist who needs virtually no introduction to discerning melodic rock fans. With a resume that includes The Storm (the band that featured former Journey members Gregg Rolie, Steve Smith, and Ross Valory), Two Fires (with Kevin Chalfant), and Hardline, everyone knows what a substantial contribution Josh has made to the music world. Tracklist:  1.  Today’s The Day (Joe Retta on vocals) 2.  Unbroken (Terry Ilous on vocals) 3.  Blameless Blue (Danny Vaughn on vocals) 4.  Immortal (Tony Harnell on vocals) 5.  Same Ol’ Fears (Joe Retta on vocals) 6.  I've Been Waiting (Harry Hess on vocals) 7.  Moving On (John Bisaha on vocals) 8.  Forefather (Eric Martin on vocals) 9.  Too Good To Be True (Joe Retta on vocals) 10.  Ceremony (Instrumental) 11.  All Over Now (Joe Retta on vocals) 12.  I'm Only Human (Tony Mills on vocals)  Line-up:  Josh Ramos: Guitars Fabrizio Grossi: Bass, Orchestration, Producer Vocals: Joe Retta, Tony Harnell, Danny Vaughn, John Bisaha, Harry Hess, Eric Martin, Terry Illous, Tony Mills Tony Morra: Drums Michael T Ross: Pianos, Keyboards Alex Alessandroni Jr: Hammond Eric Ragno: Keyboards    
    • https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8378969/Two-people-killed-unrest-Chicago-number-people-killed-protests-reaches-eleven.html The "peaceful protests" have led to more deaths.
    • I think he's talking to you
    • Yeah, it seems Trump supporters will never be convinced he's dome anything wrong, ever. Likewise, it seems anti Trump people will never accept that he has ever done something right. It's almost like he is a religion  Never convince anyone away from their views.
    • Who is Sambora? Did I miss something? I generally agree with all of your post. Trump, love him or hate him, has also done a bunch of other good things, which have reveived little to no credit. There are no real guidelines for a pandemic. well I'm sure tehre are now, but in the end, America did something wrong. I don't know what, but the numbers are comparatively huge to other large nations. Then the only link the virus has to the riots is that I'm sure some of the violence was born out of iso frustration and anger and what they are doing is making the virus situation worse with large close gatherings.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.