• 2020 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2020.

69% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • I love first two albums. Great melodic rock/AOR with Kennys soulful Mark Free meet Steve Overland type of voice.  I guess I prefer more melodic sound. And I love albums with Erik too. Especially Adress the nation is great. Erik has more rocking voice,like Mats Leven. I agree that Erik definitely has more energy on stage and presence,but I'm glad to see Kenny back,and especially cause he's not fat anymore! Haha. Looking good.  We will see how it turns out,but I have good vibes about this. It's good that Kenny is replacing Erik and not some other dude.  
    • Other than the part about seeing them live, you took the words out of my mouth.  Personally, I don't think Kenny's albums hold a candle to any of the ones with Erik.  This is terrible, terrible news.
    • Erik was the better singer but loved Kenny as well. 
    • I suppose I'm the only one excited by this? There's no mention of why he's left, though. Was it amicable; did they kick him out? It clearly wasn't an overnight decision, I mean they got Kenny back! And had time for a photo shoot.  And, damn, he's looking good. Not just lost some weight, but the dude is ripped. 
    • Hmm, for all these years I thought fans preferred Kenny. Guess I was wrong about that, lots of folks are really upset that Erik left. They're both tremendous vocalists and talented as hell and I'm excited to hear what Kenny can bring after so many years away from the band. It sucks that Erik is moving on but really cool that they brought Kenny back. Also the release and the photos of Erik handing the microphone to Kenny are super classy, you don't see that sort of thing often.
    • Probably not the best day to be listening to new music as I feel like I just got run over by a semi after the H.E.A.T news, but gave this album a spin and just not doing much for me.  I like the vibe of the music itself but not really getting into the singer for whatever reason.  There's a couple okay tunes but nothing I got the urge to add into my playlist.   Maybe I'll try it again when I'm in a better mood.
    • The Revenge Of Rock out January 22nd, 2021.  
    • New song 'I Fell Out Of Love With Rock 'n' Roil' out in a few hours.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.