Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No that's incorrect, I'm sure my trusty pal Nolan can whip up at least 8 in about 2 minutes that make this look like a church leaflet, you see buddy, it's called trying to not let boredom do me in, typing and typing and typing, while I am at cut scenes in Call Of Duty, and trying to ignore the 2 people who decided to visit last night, i always think if I just completely blow them off, an not even acknowledge their presence, they would get the hint and bounce, but of course, it could never be that easy, I eventually have to go into douche bag mode every fucking time, I gotta be a fucking prick, then sit and be aggravated they made me go there, and promising I'll never open the door for them again, and next time im just gonna kick him the fuck out and let his old lady stay, if that doesn't send the message, I guess i'll just always do that from now on, might as well get something out of the constant anger, so I just type and type, point of this story is at the time the indexing and spacing in what i was typing was pretty much not on the list of things I was worried about,

 

So you'll just have to probably not read them when they are structured like that, cause that's a pretty solid indicator that I'm typing what I would rather just be saying, but for whatever reason thats not an option, ya see, get it, did it, ya here.

Why is there a big gap between those 2 sets of words?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, this is where I step in. I absolutely will not tolerate politically correct outrage here. Jokes about men, women, Republican, Democrat, liberal, conservative, gay, straight, short, tall, skin

For people without comorbidities, COVID-19 is not the apocalyptical virus the media makes it out to be. As recently as 3 weeks ago (I think?) the WHO reversed itself, now saying that societal lockdown

There's a couple of posts of this nature and yes, that's no good. But again, this side of the coin gets well represented, but can we allow some representation for the other side of the coin? Or is thi

Posted Images

  • My Little Pony
23 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

No that's incorrect, I'm sure my trusty pal Nolan can whip up at least 8 in about 2 minutes 

Yup. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • My Little Pony

You guys seen the meme going around?

There are two factors that contribute to the spread of Covid-19.

1. How dense the population is.

2. How dense the population is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

that goes for herpes as well

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was kind of thinking it was China's  fault, or No? Do u truly believe that anything anyone said is right? I just heard about him pulling y out of the WHO because they've been greatly over exaggerating the numbers, I watched an interview with some doctor who said the numbers are so greatly high that it's almost a complete fabrication, not that it's deadly, that's a fact, I mean the number of cases and deaths?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

At what point do we just embrace natural selection???

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

So I wonder how many Trump supporters are going to inject themselves with disinfectant? :)

They'll be on to Kool-Aid and Cyanide before the end of this. 

Man who's so rich he has to hide his tax returns and so smart he has to hide his school results turns out to be medical genius who single handedly sees what all the medical pros missed and saves the world. 

I can see this leading to the break up of the USA. Lawyers already warming up. Once they get their jaws into this I fear the country tearing itself apart, 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with so many on the Left is that they take Trump literally. Don't. He's more brain sturgeon than brain surgeon. He's a reality TV star, for Pete's sake.

Separate personality from policy.

Candidly, I'll take what his administration is offering all day every day over anything the Democrats currently have to offer.

That evil petulant harpy Nancy Pelosi?

Sleepy Joe "I've got dementia but I love sniffing little girls" Biden?

Bernie "Just make everything free for everyone and put conservatives in gulags" Sanders?

Alexandria "I was a bartender but now I'm an expert on everything and love to throw temper tantrums" Cortez?

Nah... thanks. I'm good with the status quo.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my circus, not my monkeys but what I don't get is all the insults and personality flaws you highlight in the opposition  when Trump has been convicted of crimes and certainly wouldn't think twice about sniffing little girls pants. Why does he get a pass?  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no love for the far left in Bernie and Alexandria as they are idiots IMO....but I'll take Sleepy Joe anyday over a selfish fool....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeterS said:

convicted of crimes and certainly wouldn't think twice about sniffing little girls pants. Why does he get a pass?  

 

What "crimes" are you specifically speaking of?

Also, you and Dead Planet are both missing my point:

Trump is a complete asshat... but the Dems are in no way better and IMO in many cases worse.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

What "crimes" are you specifically speaking of?

Also, you and Dead Planet are both missing my point:

Trump is a complete asshat... but the Dems are in no way better and IMO in many cases worse.

 I agree the Dems aren't that great but I don't see how an asshat is better than Biden...he is not a socialist like the 2 others you mentioned and appears to at least be a decent human being....actually I think the U.S. needs a third (centrist) party that could maybe keep the worst of the left and right at bay...

Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is that Biden is senile. He's sundowning... badly. Seriously, watch his interviews and press conferences. There's nobody there.

So who is going to be pulling his strings if he takes office? Mark my words: whomever he chooses as VP would be president within 1 year if he were to win election.

Also, he's been pandering increasingly to the far left, including the "open the borders and give all our benefits to illegal immigrants" crowd.

No.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the whole 'Biden is senile' thing is exaggerated...does he look and sound like an Einstein...no and you would be hard pressed to find a truly intelligent politician anywhere these days... is he saying nice things about the left of the party, of course he is, he wants Sanders supporters to come out and vote for him on election day instead of sitting at home whining about their candidate not running in the election...that doesn't mean he will actually do anything for them if he gets elected...it called politics...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

What "crimes" are you specifically speaking of?

Also, you and Dead Planet are both missing my point:

Trump is a complete asshat... but the Dems are in no way better and IMO in many cases worse.

 

We can pick off which we think are 'politically motived' and which not. And how many 'settled out of court' do we need before we spot a pattern? 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

 

What I really don't get is how the Democrats can consistently  come up with such dreadful candidates . US politics is strange , as an outsider. The nasty attack ads I really don't think help you and it's clear that there are massive miss-information campaigns. There is not a shred of decency these days and that can't be good. Press is polarised. People are polarised and there's no 'reaching across the isle' any more. Perhaps the problem is very few well qualified people would want to go into that bear pit?

Right now that terrifies me. We all need to work together and I'm not seeing a lot of that going on in the US.   

The US desperatly needs some younger blood in it's politics. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Again from an outsiders POV.
We see the trump comments, and laugh at them.
We also see the hate an spite towards him, as well as the usual partisan objections to everything he does.

Personally what I don't like is the belittlinga nd person attacks he gets.
Since day 1 he's been brought down at every opportunity, usually not based on anything specific, just for a laff.

BUT, he is your elected leader. People voted for him and he's the most powerful man on the planet.
The lask of general respect is gobsmacking and this is what makes America look like a bunch of fools.

You elect a leader and then slam him down, make fun of him, and try to make him out to be a fool at every occasion.
I know people will say "he does that all by himself" and I get that but I'm talking about the immaure stuff just for shits and giggles.
Like I said, it just makes America look backwater and foolish.

You don't have to like him, but give him the respect he deserves in the role he has, if for no otehr reason that to present your country as civilised and somewhat intelligent.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry guys but I watched the part where he talks about injecting disinfectant as 'interesting'

I hope it was fake but I fear it wasn't.

the guy is a liability and the laughing stock of the whole world

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Again from an outsiders POV.
We see the trump comments, and laugh at them.
We also see the hate an spite towards him, as well as the usual partisan objections to everything he does.

Personally what I don't like is the belittlinga nd person attacks he gets.
Since day 1 he's been brought down at every opportunity, usually not based on anything specific, just for a laff.

BUT, he is your elected leader. People voted for him and he's the most powerful man on the planet.
The lask of general respect is gobsmacking and this is what makes America look like a bunch of fools.

You elect a leader and then slam him down, make fun of him, and try to make him out to be a fool at every occasion.
I know people will say "he does that all by himself" and I get that but I'm talking about the immaure stuff just for shits and giggles.
Like I said, it just makes America look backwater and foolish.

You don't have to like him, but give him the respect he deserves in the role he has, if for no otehr reason that to present your country as civilised and somewhat intelligent.

He could set the tone there somewhat better ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Glen said:

sorry guys but I watched the part where he talks about injecting disinfectant as 'interesting'

I hope it was fake but I fear it wasn't.

the guy is a liability and the laughing stock of the whole world

Look the disinfectant stuff was pretty funny.
Personally the first time I saw it I assumed he was stating (probably) a fact that disinfectant kills the virus in a minute on contact and that maybe the medical profession might use that kind of starting point to develop something that is injectable that might act the same way.
Maybe I was wrong and he actually was recommending injecting it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you got it right. The screechers have been parsing every word and sentence to the nth degree, imputing literal directive/mandate where none was intended.

Like the morons who misinterpreted his statements about hydroxychloroquine and went out and bought FISH TANK CLEANER and drank it. And then the leftist media establishment tried to blame Trump for their death/illness when no sane person would have ever interpreted his statements that way.

Whatever. We're far too deep in this for anyone's opinions to be changed, mine included. Those who defend him will defend him, and those who want to blame him for all the universe's ills, including global warming and genital warts will continue to do so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone believe that if Trump was a Democrat that there would be any less criticism? (And lets not forget that Trump WAS a Democrat for years before he switched sides) That the media and the right would not be shitting all over him? This is not really about politics , it is about the suitability of the man in the oval office....if he was capable of acting presidential then the majority of the crap surounding him would not exist....he is his own greatest enemy...not the media as he keeps saying....the media is simply doing what they would do no matter who sits in the oval office....the media is not a propaganda arm of the the government in a democracy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

No, you got it right. The screechers have been parsing every word and sentence to the nth degree, imputing literal directive/mandate where none was intended.

Like the morons who misinterpreted his statements about hydroxychloroquine and went out and bought FISH TANK CLEANER and drank it. And then the leftist media establishment tried to blame Trump for their death/illness when no sane person would have ever interpreted his statements that way.

Whatever. We're far too deep in this for anyone's opinions to be changed, mine included. Those who defend him will defend him, and those who want to blame him for all the universe's ills, including global warming and genital warts will continue to do so.

To be fair. You've got to think given his behaviour in the 80s he was responsible for a fair spread of sexual diseases. 

Edited by PeterS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.